• First Up Vote
nice

us reps never know when sales go on until they begin many times

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man why didnt I know this the other night when I placed an order. I'd have thrown in a few more goodies at those prices

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Recoverpro next, I'll buy it all >.>

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just checked the prices on these and they still stand...for now. :D

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry guys, but I just realized that the Orange and Chocolate flavors of Cycle Support are on sale now, too - $30.99.

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Its super good. Do the lemon recover pro and the pink lemonade maniac. If you go to. AIs site, you can order the combo of products. Its listed as a "lemon drop" www.aisportsnutrition.com

Let me know how you like it

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see Bill is getting to know everybody. :D

steppinRazor

Awards
i purchased a couple tubs of pb cycle support a couple weeks ago.
just tired it for the first time tonight..son, i am disappoint.

ahaha..wondering how bad i wanna protect my organs now.
no, in all honesty it has a great profile - and theres no wonder why you cant really do much about the flavor. but god damn.. i guess the good thing is that its gonna help keep me in tip top, while i run these methyls and the scoop is at least not heaping.

hows the orange flavor btw?? any better?

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
i purchased a couple tubs of pb cycle support a couple weeks ago.
just tired it for the first time tonight..son, i am disappoint.

ahaha..wondering how bad i wanna protect my organs now.
no, in all honesty it has a great profile - and theres no wonder why you cant really do much about the flavor. but god damn.. i guess the good thing is that its gonna help keep me in tip top, while i run these methyls and the scoop is at least not heaping.

hows the orange flavor btw?? any better?
I usually dont drink it solo. I'll mix a heaping scoop in my protein shake.(ill use a choclate or a choclate peanut butter flavor) I'l use the Life Support as well when Im traveling so I can just pop the pills and not mess with the powder.

steppinRazor

Awards
yeah i tried it with protein, this stuff is vicious..it would probably help if i had some choc. whey..

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
yeah i tried it with protein, this stuff is vicious..it would probably help if i had some choc. whey..
If you're doing it by itself the orange is way better. Still taste bad but it's the better one. Lol great profile though. I just scoop it in my mouth and slam a huge glass of water right away. Fast is better. :D

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about the $9.99 Motivate? :eek:

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Its super good. Do the lemon recover pro and the pink lemonade maniac. If you go to. AIs site, you can order the combo of products. Its listed as a "lemon drop" www.aisportsnutrition.com

Let me know how you like it
Done. Have to say it wasn't my favorite flavor. But, it worked great! I had a great workout tonight. I have a couple more samples of maniac. May have to use it all week.

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Glad to hear you enjoyed it! Take the lifts to the next level!!!!

steppinRazor

Awards
touching base back on cycle support.. i think its best to just do it like a shot. get that **** over with.. chased it with water tonight, seemed to go quick and relatively painless.. not a hint of peanut butter either lol

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
touching base back on cycle support.. i think its best to just do it like a shot. get that **** over with.. chased it with water tonight, seemed to go quick and relatively painless.. not a hint of peanut butter either lol
I would not lead you astray. :D lol