TestoPro Got Me Pregnant

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, Ok, it didn't get me pregnant per se. The Mrs. and I decided to expand our family and if anyone knows when you are trying to get pregnant it can be some hard damn work. I mean, I love getting some, but with an ovulation schedule and basically being told to get to it on demand day after day and all that can make it hard work. Well, that's where TestoPro came into play. It definitely helped give me the boost in drive to do my duties lol

Success!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats!
Thanks man. We're pretty stoked. Just thought I would share a little success to TestoPro. I've been a fan of it for awhile now. It doesn't give me that raging feeling like some others, but does wonders in the libido dept for me.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NICE!!!!!!!!!

Time to run a cycle! ;) lol

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice!!!!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NICE!!!!!!!!!

Time to run a cycle! ;) lol
Ha! That's what I was thinking. I've been holding off, but have the green light now

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. We're pretty stoked. Just thought I would share a little success to TestoPro. I've been a fan of it for awhile now. It doesn't give me that raging feeling like some others, but does wonders in the libido dept for me.
Pun intended? :sly:

Congrats!!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha like to do that every now and then, but no, that was accidental. Good catch
Lol. I thought it was intentional.
What plans you have for a cycle?

My wife wants to try for a kid ending of next year when we move to Hawaii. Until then I'll be running the goodies. Hoping to put on some solid mass now.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats, man!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol. I thought it was intentional.
What plans you have for a cycle?

My wife wants to try for a kid ending of next year when we move to Hawaii. Until then I'll be running the goodies. Hoping to put on some solid mass now.
Dunno. Something good for cutting perhaps

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Matt thinks superdrol is great for cutting

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Matt thinks superdrol is great for cutting
No I dont.. I made a grave error in this.. Please... no cutting on mdrol... Lets just does the hell out of something like 11 oxo. 2g/day FTW!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Ok, Ok, it didn't get me pregnant per se. The Mrs. and I decided to expand our family and if anyone knows when you are trying to get pregnant it can be some hard damn work. I mean, I love getting some, but with an ovulation schedule and basically being told to get to it on demand day after day and all that can make it hard work. Well, that's where TestoPro came into play. It definitely helped give me the boost in drive to do my duties lol

Success!
Congrats!

(BTW, you aren't suppose to have sex day after day to get pregnant, you are suppose to have sex every other day. Day after day will actually lower your sperm count verses EOD...... I was excited about the every day sexors... But the Dr. c*** blocked me with the every other day!!)

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Success!
Congratulations my friend

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congratulations my friend
Thanks brother. Haven't seen ya around in a bit. You need to get in in my new pull up/push up challenge. Not too late to catch up. You kill em anyways

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
congratulations! first kid?
As far as u know, can't promise I don't have one running around somewhere in Thailand lol. Nag, my first

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congratulations!

The Wife and I are working on this as well...might have to pop some TestoPRO :D

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Success!
Congrats man, I'll keep that in mind if we want to further expand........NEVER LMAO, for real though congrats