My Blk Fri Order Is Still "Processing"

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
I placed an order on black Friday, and I just checked my account on your website and it says my order is "processing".

I was hoping to have gotten my stuff by now, seeing it has been over a week. When can I expect my stuff to ship??

Knotch

Knotch

Awards
I placed an order on black Friday, and I just checked my account on your website and it says my order is "processing".

I was hoping to have gotten my stuff by now, seeing it has been over a week. When can I expect my stuff to ship??
I was thinking the same thing but by chance I logged into my nutra account to view the order and it had a tracking number and in fact shipped 3 days prior, I just never received a new e-mail.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was thinking the same thing but by chance I logged into my nutra account to view the order and it had a tracking number and in fact shipped 3 days prior, I just never received a new e-mail.
Hmm. Interesting.

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
I didnt order through NutraPlanet, I ordered from AI's website.

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
Im sure its just they are swamped with orders from the sales, but still... I wanted to start using some of the stuff soon.
^^ This. If I remember right, after last years black friday sale it took like 2 weeks or so for me to get my stuff from AI. Give em some time

nokkT

Awards
I would expect you to get them sometime soon, even though they were really swamped. I didn't even realize that mine had been shipped until FedEx came knocking at my door.