thanks AI!

BKx90

Awards
I got my sample package yesterday and my black friday package today! It feels like christmas over here.

I tried out the HGH pro and slept uninterrupted for 9 hours exactly and woke up, and got outta bed this morning feeling significantly less drowsy than i normally would. I didnt even need my morning caffeine.

I took 2 caps motivate and 1 sample maniac pre workout and hit a deadlift PR while I am on a cut!

thanks again guys. this company knows what it's doin!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's some awesome feedback! Thanks for the feedback...and hold onto your little green army men...:D

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Great to hear it!

Thank you for the order and for posting this up!

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I did the same thing Brandon suggested it to me in a text lol. One serving maniac two caps motivate Im on day 3 pct for hdrol and I made a PR in squats and leg press HOLY HELL. And thank you once again CROWLER and stxnas got my three months of hghpro and will be starting that log on Monday... but seriously tell people about this one serving mania two caps motivate combo it is awesome!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use that combination, but only when I'm really dragging. Those two caps of Motivate really make a difference for me.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad it works for you so well and I agree AI sports Nutrition supplements help me go further than I ever would without them. Great products.

thank you for posting and great to hear you got a PR on the deadlift on a cut