LCLT DOSAGE AND MIXING

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
How much can one take of LCLT a day is 3-5g ok, and when is it best to take, best to split it up or can it be taken all in one go

i hear it tastes nasty so is it ok to mix in with a little sugar free juice

can it be mixed in a protein and carb shake, can it even be mixed with daa

?
Cheers

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I take about 2g a day. I try and split it into two 1g servings. It's very good with flavors like lemon or lime and can absolutely be mixed with DAA. I'm actually drinking DAA+LCLT right now. I mix mine with Crystal Light or Lemon RecoverPRO BCAAs.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I have at least 2g a day, but usually 3g. I also mix it with my RecoverPro and don't even notice it tbh.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If it tastes anything like Great Value Cherry Limeade (generic Crystal Light), then it's AWESOME, lol.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3 grams per day first thing in morning. I have heard up to 9 grams but dont know if there much more benefit, maybe if a deficiency.

I used to take 6 grams alcar back in 2004-2005 and definitely noticed a slight brain buzzing effect. never tried it with LCLT

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
yea i will prob go with 3-4g daily, hear the AI lclt pwder tastes bad will mix it with juice but first need to wait for someone in UK to re-stock again only a couple of stockists here and dont always have it

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LCLT tastes like sour patch kids to me....but I love sour things like that...I take 2g/day usually either mixed in with my preWO mix...or just shot gun it...I also like the taste of DAA powder as well...so I may be in the minority here.. :ntome:

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
looking forward to using it as a staple stacked with a good t booster-more ar for the increased t to bind to= more efficient muscle growth/body comp (thats the idea)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol you always repping GV CL. That stuff is the bomb!
What can I say? There's a lot of different flavors, it is cheap, and it works well with many different bulk powders :D

LCLT tastes like sour patch kids to me....but I love sour things like that...I take 2g/day usually either mixed in with my preWO mix...or just shot gun it...I also like the taste of DAA powder as well...so I may be in the minority here.. :ntome:
I also like the taste of LCLT. I was just telling somebody that it reminds me of Sour Patch Kids, lol.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
i was gonna start with thisone at 1 g maybe ill try 2

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you end up giving 2 a try?