Just got a new shipment in, first order! Have a question though.

element1465

Awards
First off I'd like to say you guys really hook your customers up in the fashion of goodies and samples (free t-shirt, lanyard, around 7 samples of various items)!! :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Anyways, What the deal with the little green man soldier toy? Is this something special I should keep in hopes of something good? lol

Thanks again!!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm...green soldier toy...keep it in your pocket and it helps increase all lifts by 25%... haha jk.

No idea what the green soldier is about...maybe Crowler felt like he wanted to give you something special?

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Thats funny.. little green men. I thought that was only on toy story

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
THANK YOU giving us a chance by requesting the samples. We really do appreciate your business.

hmmm well all I can say is you REALLY want to hold on to all the army guys you can collect ;)

Post up a pic if you can I would like to see all the stuff you got.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AI has always been solid and quite generous glad to hear your happy with them so far.

Green army guy? Sounds like AI might be up to some thing fantastical. Interested in where these little green army guys lead to.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I made an order during one of the sales, so I have an army man too :D
I have no idea what it's for, though :lol:

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm gonna be gravely disappointed if I don't get one. Don't even know why, all I know is everyone else has one so I do damn it..lol

leftcoast

Awards
I'm gonna be gravely disappointed if I don't get one. Don't even know why, all I know is everyone else has one so I do damn it..lol
Just got my little green bro in my black friday order, tossing it in the gym bag for goodluck

what does AI have in store with these green army guys?

nokkT

Awards
Just got my little green bro in my black friday order, tossing it in the gym bag for goodluck

what does AI have in store with these green army guys?
No clue.. but I'm going to have my own little army soon enough.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Yup got my order today, very happy. Only thing is I am going to have to put on some weight to fit into that XL...and I got my little army man... wife almost threw it away she thought it fell in the box somehow.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Got my order today as well, UPS stopped by at 9:50pm... and I got me a little green man too! I prefer to call it a little green Marine though.

I wonder what these are for...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Got my order today as well, UPS stopped by at 9:50pm... and I got me a little green man too! I prefer to call it a little green Marine though.

I wonder what these are for...
Keep it. That's all I've been told.
& UPS at 9pm over there? When do they stop delivering?

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
No idea, but I'm pretty close to their main distribution center, so my area's one of the last stops for deliveries, I usually get packages around 730pm.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
No idea, but I'm pretty close to their main distribution center, so my area's one of the last stops for deliveries, I usually get packages around 730pm.
Aw see was shipping expensive?

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
unfortunately, distance from UPS's distribution/dispatch centers has no bearing on shipping prices