Thanks AI

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just wanted to say thanks to all the helpful reps.

Got my product with a t shirt and a green army man and a boatload of samples.

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hang onto those Army Men. I don't know what they're for, but I've heard that they are meant to be kept...

Look out for a Swole Stack log from AJP in the near future :D

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hang onto those Army Men. I don't know what they're for, but I've heard that they are meant to be kept...

Look out for a Swole Stack log from AJP in the near future :D
Oh yeah!
Call me AJ lol.
I think I'm start the log as soon as product arrives, may wait a week at the latest. Only thing I was taking was glycobol and I got acne, people say it's not from that & I can't pinpoint what it's from.

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Some people are weird about their names being used openly. I don't usually use member's names unless I see them use them openly.

AJ it is!

I don't think I've ever noticed any acne from Glycobol. I'm not saying that it isn't necessarily that, but I don't recall hearing this before. Who knows...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Some people are weird about their names being used openly. I don't usually use member's names unless I see them use them openly.

AJ it is!

I don't think I've ever noticed any acne from Glycobol. I'm not saying that it isn't necessarily that, but I don't recall hearing this before. Who knows...
I ain't worried. The reason why it doesn't bother me is because I have business cards passed out everyday cause of work so every1 has my name. Haha.
Trust me it's cool. We r almost like good friends the way we been interacting past couple weeks

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Absolutely, bro!

Meister

Meister

Awards
Yo...I placed an order with AI. Will I be receiving an Army Dude? Would look great in the man room with my real Army stuff.

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't know much about those. From what I've heard, I believe you will receive on.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yo...I placed an order with AI. Will I be receiving an Army Dude? Would look great in the man room with my real Army stuff.
They're very small...