roblasane

Awards
ok to stack ???? if not whats the best dosage schedule

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been stacking them for about a week. 3Z seems to make me sleep longer and harder than HGHpro. HGHpro seems to make five or six hours of sleep seem like seven or eight hours in terms of feeling refreshed.

I've been using a stack of two capsules of each. I actually just took three HGHpro w/two caps of 3Z to see if I feel a difference. I don't think I'll use three caps of 3Z unless I know I can get at least 8 hours of sleep. It seems to make me sleep very hard.

For what it is worth, my wife could tell that I took something the first night that I tried two caps of each. I know because the next morning she wanted to know what I took the night before, lol.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
good deal. I'm going to bomb 2 of each now . I need to be up at 5am so this should be interesting!!

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't have any issues at all getting up when I take two of each. I usually take them around 09:30 and get up between five and six though. Actually, I don't even use an alarm clock. I'm usually awake before it's time to get up. I lay there until I need to go and then I turn off the alarm before it goes off. I can't remember the last time that I work to an alarm.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
HGHpro seems to make five or six hours of sleep seem like seven or eight hours in terms of feeling refreshed.
:djparty:

That is the best thing about HGHPro... even when I dont get a good 7-8 hours I wake up feeling well rested... love HGHPro and cant wait for my next run of it.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Absolutely! That's actually the reason I ended up stacking up HGHpro and 3Z. I just couldn't bring myself to not take HGHpro, lol.

B

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I've been stacking them for about a week. 3Z seems to make me sleep longer and harder than HGHpro. HGHpro seems to make five or six hours of sleep seem like seven or eight hours in terms of feeling refreshed.

I've been using a stack of two capsules of each. I actually just took three HGHpro w/two caps of 3Z to see if I feel a difference. I don't think I'll use three caps of 3Z unless I know I can get at least 8 hours of sleep. It seems to make me sleep very hard.

For what it is worth, my wife could tell that I took something the first night that I tried two caps of each. I know because the next morning she wanted to know what I took the night before, lol.
That just sounds funny!

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know what I said...:D

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm about to take mine :D

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
I need to try out my 3z sample... maybe tonight!

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do it!

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
It really is an awesome stack although they work great individually as well.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4 HGH Pro + 3 3Z= Unbeatable sleep, with zero morning grogginess!
This sounds amazing!! Took my free samples of hghpro from my last order abs they were great!! Slept deep and even though I didn't get as much. I still felt good after waking.

Adding 3z would make it even better!!

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
This sounds amazing!! Took my free samples of hghpro from my last order abs they were great!! Slept deep and even though I didn't get as much. I still felt good after waking.

Adding 3z would make it even better!!
It does, I ran a log for 3Z elsewhere, and it was great. I used it with some HGHPro samples a few times, and it was amazing. So I run them together most of the time now.