Pink Lemonade Maniac

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Pulled the sample out my bag, grabbed a water bottle from the trunk then mixed the two and experienced the most Amazing taste sensation from a product of this flavor.

If anything its a bit sweet and I need to add more water but other then that I could drink this all day no problem. Honestly I wish RP was this good but it's still top 5 in its category in taste for me.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
O yes it is my favorite flavor of Maniac Mixing it with recoverpro is the bomb

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the thread WAR!

You've supported us for quite some time now. We really appreciate it.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
So you can drink the recover pro before workout? I thought it was supposed to be used after a workout?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use BCAAs before and during my workouts.

RecoverPRO Directions:

Mix 2 scoops in approximately 16-24 oz of water and shake well. If powder does not readily dissolve, let sit for a few minutes and then shake again.

On Workout Days: As a dietary supplement, consume the following amount before and/or during workout. If desired, you may consume and additional serving.

On Non-Workout Days: Consume the amount (as stated in the chart below) in the AM and another time in the PM, with or without food. If desired, you may consume and additional serving.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sure thing. I use it throughout the day too. I especially do this when I've been doing strenuous work or if I'm restricting my calories.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
I imagine it would be great for cardio.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
pink lemonade maniac is like the only preworkout i dont gag too. taste never gets old and delicious

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I just got my samples today!!! Thanks AI!! Going to try the Maniac pink lemonade tonight. Question, I just started taking N2KTS and this stuff makes me feel sick and not in a good way!! Great in the gym but feel like S**t when I get home. I get dizzy and out of it Almost feel like I'm high and hard time sleeping. Anyone tried both and able to give me a comparision???

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
thanks I hate feeling like that makes it hard to work the next day.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
agreed. I will try it tonight. I workout around 9:00 PM so I need a little boost but don't want to be up all night. I also felt like I was going to throw up last night when I was doing cardio from N2KTS. My stomach still feels upset today?