RecoverPro Review: Lemon

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, I bought RecoverPro from a UK distributor simply because it was the cheapest on a gram for gram basis of all the BCAA products. It is the first AI product I have ever tried.

Here is a little mini review for all of you people out there actually using the search function before buying something. :)

Mixability: It is good but not fantastic. It is better than my bulk 2:1:1 supply which requires I add water about 3 times to consume all of the excess. I can drink it all in one go and occasionally have to add a little bit of water for some of the bits left at the bottom.

Taste: As far as BCAA products go the taste is very nice. It doesn't require holding your nose, gagging or the optional grimace once you have swallowed. It is fine to drink and tastes good which is about as good as you will get with a BCAA product at the moment.

Price: This is where it comes into it's own. It tastes nicer than bulk BCAAs, it mixes better yet it is slightly cheaper than me buying BCAAs from a bulk company. You could get instantised or micronized BCAAs and pay the extra but I am more than happy to stick with this. If there was an option of having a more natural flavour I would take it. This is mainly because I prefer not consuming dyes or artificial sweeteners if I can help it but formulating a nice tasting BCAA product with stevia is going to be a tall order and an unlikely mission.

All in all this is the favourite BCAA product I have ever used. I prefer the taste and mixability of Body Mortar Carb Free by AMS but this is substantially cheaper on a gram for gram basis. Would I buy it again? Yes, I will be buying it again unless I get given a really good reason why I shouldn't. This is now my BCAA product of choice.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh wow! It sounds like you're quite happy with your purchase. Thank you for taking the time to share with us!!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dammit. I need some help. I managed to neg BDCC instead of repping him. Shoot some reps his way for me guys!

Let me know when you do and I'll rep you guys back too.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is what I get for taking the time to write a positive review!

My first negative reps ever. I am trying very hard to not take it personally...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
comedy ensues! I'm wondering how so many people are having that happen, but its been a few that its happened to.