AI is the BEST supp company out there!

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to give you guys some props!

I have been ordering from your site for the last year or so, and just took advantage of your AWESOME sale you just had and love how you guys give back to your customer base!

The quality of the service I receive is great! I have never had an issue at all! Plus you guys aren't stingy with the samples either, lol!

I will continue to support and recommend you guys!

You really are the best supp company out there!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just wanted to give you guys some props!

I have been ordering from your site for the last year or so, and just took advantage of your AWESOME sale you just had and love how you guys give back to your customer base!

The quality of the service I receive is great! I have never had an issue at all! Plus you guys aren't stingy with the samples either, lol!

I will continue to support and recommend you guys!

You really are the best supp company out there!
Thank you for the kind comments. We would really like to thank you and all the people who support us. Without you we would not exist.:)

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
I'll bump that!

Ive always had great experiences with AI as well!

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
yes perform is great, addicted to those samples

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I also agree that AI Sports is one of the best companies out there with great customer service and thanks to Nathen for getting back to me so I could get the July 4th saleprices for a couple of products that I wanted but couldn't order it through the website for some reason. The samples you send out are a great plus because you actuallyget to try a product to make sure it works for you and that is why now RecoveryPro, Motivate, Glycobol, and Perform are a few of my staple supplements and I will alsobe running 2 jars of TestoPro this fall during my bulk diet. I will definately be writing reviews and recommending your product line to other trainers on this forum and onother sites. I will also be a walking ad for you guys out here in the N.Y. with the new T-shirt that I received in my package. Thank you again everyone at AI Sports for yourgreat customer service.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
definitely one of my favs

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was just about to post a thread just like this, I've said this time and time again how much I love this company. I've been on this forum for awhile and I've been purchasing from AI since then I must say I miss their Essentials and a few other products that I no longer see from them but their reps treat you with respect at all times and as a whole they are a great quality company that cares about their customers.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for all of the love guys!

We've been very fortunate to have as many hits as we have had come out lately.

Keep the reviews and comments coming. We can't get better without hearing from our patrons/customers.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Cycle Support is pretty much a staple for me. I take it primarily for the health benefits.

steppinRazor

Awards
DAMN YOU AI!! with your awesome promotions and sales!! you got me again!!
love your products for real tho.. just picked up some 3z looking forward to that.. and with a free bottle of perform?!! you guys rock

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you tried Perform before?

steppinRazor

Awards
im taking it right now..lol. LOVE IT. and so does my girl. Seriously i may respond extremely well but i think i know peter norths best kept secret.. haha anyways its my second run with it.
I had been seriously considering 3Z for about a month now, cuz my sleep is terrible.. after i got that email i couldn't look back. only wish i would have known a day earlier so i could have got some recovery pro at discount.. just purchased my bcaa's from NP the night before..

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't ran a full bottle of Perform yet. I might have to crack open a bottle from my stash :hump:

It's just tough though b/c my sister-in-law moved in with us and her room shares a wall with mine, lol...

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm taking a mid set mini break here to say I'm drinking the Maniac pink lemonade and its amazing. Taste is a lot better then RP, I will be buying the full bottle soon but I had to comment for those that haven't had the chance to try it. Also my water is warm and its still great. :)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the bump, WAR!

steppinRazor

Awards
I haven't ran a full bottle of Perform yet. I might have to crack open a bottle from my stash :hump

It's just tough though b/c my sister-in-law moved in with us and her room shares a wall with mine, lol...
Blasphemy!! haha jk man.. i feel your for ya though. ive been in a similar sittuation..although less awkward for me anyways..haha

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just had a stroke of genius. I'll give my Sister-In-Law's boyfriend a bottle of Perform, so he'll have her over at his place all of the time :toofunny:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just had a stroke of genius. I'll give my Sister-In-Law's boyfriend a bottle of Perform, so he'll have her over at his place all of the time :toofunny:
That might work. Testopro packs a wallop in the libido department as well...

Hey thanks for all the kind words guys... Mike's a great guy and he encourages us to treat you guys like gold...

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bump to that AI is one of my top3 co. out there too .. i highly recommend the products to my buddies at the gym

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
np .. also recieved a nice offer in the email on 3Z ..cant wait to try the stuff out