Life Cycle Support and Cycle Support ?????

Hustlers

Hustlers

Awards
  • Established
I have two of each. Im gearing up for my cycle and trying to figure out the deal with these two products.

They are essentially the same product except LCS has red yeast rice and CS doesnt. LCS is missing 2 things that Cycle support has.

LCS has half the amount of each ingredient per serving that CS has.

Thse are the facts..here's the question

1. If they are essentially the same product then why is AI making 2 of almost the same product under 2 different names? Justification shouldn't be oh because the ingredients are changed by 3 ingredients and this one doesnt have 1 of the ingredients the other has....doesn't make sense.

You could have just called it Cycle support with blank blank or whatever you get my point. Basically im frustrated. I need to do my preload and I'm not sure which one to bust open because although very similar they are not the same and they are dosed completely different.

2. Should I run the life cycle support for the 2 weeks prior to my cycle or cycle support? If Could Liife Cycle support be run for the duration of the cycle or was AI's intentions for us to run both simultaneously due to the few misiing/added ingredients?
-Im going to running Helladrol.

Any answers would be great.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
im no pro but I would use Cycle support pre/on cycle and life while on PCT...

Hustlers

Hustlers

Awards
  • Established
That's what I was thinking because you would want the higher concentrations of ingredients while on cycle, but what about PCT? I mean shouldn't you want to keep those ingredients high while recovering? Or does it make sense that its tapering? Anyways, I have two of their Post Cycle support things too....sooo idfnk...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO, it doesn't really matter which one you use for pre-loading, on cycle, and for pct. I will suggest that if you decide to use Life Support ON Cycle, then use it at double the dose (four caps twice a day instead of two caps twice a day).

I hope this helps some. Feel free to continue posting questions should you have any.

Reactions: mw1
Hustlers

Hustlers

Awards
  • Established
That's a given, I think I just realized I'm just pissed I bought 2 of the same thing lol

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check your PMs in a few. I might be able to help you out. I use those regularly, so maybe we can make a trade that puts you in a better mood :D

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO, it doesn't really matter which one you use for pre-loading, on cycle, and for pct. I will suggest that if you decide to use Life Support ON Cycle, then use it at double the dose (four caps twice a day instead of two caps twice a day).

I hope this helps some. Feel free to continue posting questions should you have any.
Agreed but the AI caps taste better:):)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL. I actually prefer the Orange powder :p

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
LOL. I actually prefer the Orange powder :p
Agreed orange rocks! and I use both products, typically I use LS as a staple daily for it's all round health advantages I.e BP, liver and cholesterol in a convenient cap and then use CS when on cycle, all the way through... I think when I last looked it would have been a good bit more expensive to use LS while on cycle once you double the number of caps

I love both products, I recently ran PP turinbol LV and dermacrime for 6 weeks at relatively high doses without any major issues and NO headaches which other users had complained of...

PS don't have any affiliation to AI, buy every product with my own hard earned cash but love them and would recommend to anyone

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the support Gwls!

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
No problem guys, it's easy to be supportive when you like the product!