AI Sports 3Z?

steppinRazor

Awards
hey quick question..
is 3Z something that needs to build up in your system to be more effective or should it work on the first dose?

i bought a bottle, im saving it for later because i'll be running erase next week and i hear sleep is pretty good with that supp.. anyways i took the sample of 3Z i last night, and well.. i still had kind of a hard time falling asleep and staying asleep. stress is at its high point right now, so that may be a factor.. maybe i'll open the bottle and try again for the next few days

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hey quick question..
is 3Z something that needs to build up in your system to be more effective or should it work on the first dose?

i bought a bottle, im saving it for later because i'll be running erase next week and i hear sleep is pretty good with that supp.. anyways i took the sample of 3Z i last night, and well.. i still had kind of a hard time falling asleep and staying asleep. stress is at its high point right now, so that may be a factor.. maybe i'll open the bottle and try again for the next few days
It should work immediately

steppinRazor

Awards
no stimulants at least 10 hours before bedtime, 3 capsules and same results.. i'm going to up the dosage to 4 and see how that goes.
all other AI products work extremely well for me, i'm gonna be disappointed if i just dont respond to this one.. i neeed good sleep damn it!! lol

Kurjak

Kurjak

Awards
You could try upping the dose to four that may do better for you. I don't know your weight but if it's a little higher four caps may be the sweet spot you're looking for. Sorry to hear that you have been stressing out lately, the Valerian Root in 3Z is known for lowering anxiety and reducing overall stress. Keep me updated on how the increase in dose effects your sleep patterns.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no stimulants at least 10 hours before bedtime, 3 capsules and same results.. i'm going to up the dosage to 4 and see how that goes.
all other AI products work extremely well for me, i'm gonna be disappointed if i just dont respond to this one.. i neeed good sleep damn it!! lol
4 seemed to work on me at first. I went down to three and I simply had trouble sleeping. It very well may have been stress related because I was under high levels of stress and sometimes when under this nothing can knock you out

You could try upping the dose to four that may do better for you. I don't know your weight but if it's a little higher four caps may be the sweet spot you're looking for. Sorry to hear that you have been stressing out lately, the Valerian Root in 3Z is known for lowering anxiety and reducing overall stress. Keep me updated on how the increase in dose effects your sleep patterns.
yeah the ingredients look solid for sure. yes Steppin please keep us updated

steppinRazor

Awards
Well 4 seems to be my sweet spot, and stress has subsided slightly but its ongoing..I'm now also on erase which may be helping with the sound sleep I'm getting.. since now in combination with erase I think I'm going to experiment with dropping back down to 3 caps 3Z. But all in all I haven't had this good of sleep in months, its frikkin amazing!

Kurjak

Kurjak

Awards
Well 4 seems to be my sweet spot, and stress has subsided slightly but its ongoing..I'm now also on erase which may be helping with the sound sleep I'm getting.. since now in combination with erase I think I'm going to experiment with dropping back down to 3 caps 3Z. But all in all I haven't had this good of sleep in months, its frikkin amazing!
Happy to hear that you're stress has subsided recently, getting a few good nights sleep can definitely do that for you =]. I know 3Z makes me sleep like a baby!

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Loved the sample of 3Z that I tried. Slept amazing that night. Didn't wake up once and barely moved all night.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happy to hear that you're stress has subsided recently, getting a few good nights sleep can definitely do that for you =]. I know 3Z makes me sleep like a baby!
Loved the sample of 3Z that I tried. Slept amazing that night. Didn't wake up once and barely moved all night.
Thanks for sharing guys!
Reps.

Anybody that is interested in trying a 3z sample should PM/ email me ([email protected]) their shipping information.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
received my bottle of 3z yesterday. took 3 caps on a empty stomach. i didnt notice falling asleep faster. in fact, it took me quite a while to fall asleep. maybe its because i was expecting to be knocked out or was just thinking alot.

but once i was asleep i didnt wake up. i usually wakeup around 2-3am to take a piss, but that didnt happen. i slept all the way till my alarm went off. once awake, i noticed i wasnt as 'depressed' or hating the world for making me wakeup at such an ungodly hour. atleast not hating it as much as i usually do.

tonight i may try 4 caps. im 6'0 230lbs so i might need that extra cap to get to sleep faster. we'll see how it plays out

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
received my bottle of 3z yesterday. took 3 caps on a empty stomach. i didnt notice falling asleep faster. in fact, it took me quite a while to fall asleep. maybe its because i was expecting to be knocked out or was just thinking alot.

but once i was asleep i didnt wake up. i usually wakeup around 2-3am to take a piss, but that didnt happen. i slept all the way till my alarm went off. once awake, i noticed i wasnt as 'depressed' or hating the world for making me wakeup at such an ungodly hour. atleast not hating it as much as i usually do.

tonight i may try 4 caps. im 6'0 230lbs so i might need that extra cap to get to sleep faster. we'll see how it plays out
Keep us updated!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I noticed something similar with 3Z. It seems to help keep me asleep throughout the night. I've been stacking two capsules of 3Z with two capsules of HGHpro and they seem to work well together. I sleep longer and feel pretty refreshed once I role out of bed.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I noticed something similar with 3Z. It seems to help keep me asleep throughout the night. I've been stacking two capsules of 3Z with two capsules of HGHpro and they seem to work well together. I sleep longer and feel pretty refreshed once I role out of bed.
I'm excited to try this myself. I'm cycling off of HGHpro right now, but can't wait until I can try this combo.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't want to get out of bed this morning to go fishing. I might stick to two caps of each. I'm sure it'll vary from person to person though.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I didn't want to get out of bed this morning to go fishing. I might stick to two caps of each. I'm sure it'll vary from person to person though.
Now more women are going to buy this stack for their men. The only way to keep a man from fishing is to keep him asleep.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL.

She's called me out multiple times in the past about using Stoked too. She says I can't keep my dirty mitts off of her when I use Stoked :lol:

steppinRazor

Awards
Idunno so far 3Z has been hit or miss with me..somenights I think it would take nothing short of a horse tranquilizer to put me down. Although on the night it works the sleep is amazing.. I have a sample of hgh pro still sittin in the stash, might try that combo tomorow......but here the thing I take 4 3Z as it is and the dose on hghpro is 4 caps..and I'm hearing 2 caps of each is the way to go?

steppinRazor

Awards
So a little update.. took 4 3Z and 4 hghpro..slept like a champion. I would do this everyday if I had the money..
I did, however, not want to wake up after a full 9 hours.. but who does on the weekend?? After I got up I wasn't groggy. infact after breakfast I felt like a million bucks..went to the gym and powered thru my leg day which I usually dred..

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I respond pretty well to 2/2, but I don't sleep more than six or seven hours either. If I had a couple more hours than that, I would try a full dose of each :D

Kurjak

Kurjak

Awards
On my beautiful nights where I know I don't have work the next day I take 3/4. Could sleep through a bombing! Love it. Wake up feeling fresh as could be!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to try that, but I just have too much going on right now :lol:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3Z has zinc and magnesium in it :D