TestPro cycle length - four or eight weeks?

JeremyT

Awards
Quick question for you guys here. I have been trying to find an answer to which cycle length would yield the best results. Does testpro take some time to kick it, almost requiring a second bottle, or does it kick in pretty quickly? I'm not against buying a second bottle, as all the reviews I have read for this have been awesome!

Thanks guys!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Personally, Testopro kicks in pretty quickly. So much so that by week 2 I can feel it going full swing.

4 weeks is def enough for you to get some gains off of testopro BUT if you can grab another bottle then HANDS DOWN 8 weeks is far better then 4 weeks. When stacked with Stoked, HGHpro or glycobol(or any combo there in) the gains are even better. I highly recommend a strong 8 week cycle once you have your diet and routine down pat.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Personally, Testopro kicks in pretty quickly. So much so that by week 2 I can feel it going full swing.

4 weeks is def enough for you to get some gains off of testopro BUT if you can grab another bottle then HANDS DOWN 8 weeks is far better then 4 weeks. When stacked with Stoked, HGHpro or glycobol(or any combo there in) the gains are even better. I highly recommend a strong 8 week cycle once you have your diet and routine down pat.
Agreed 8 weeks is the best but 4 weeks will yeild results.

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
I notice testofen products kicking in around the 6-8 day mark. (oily skin, random wood, etc)

If your ok financially, then run it 8 weeks.

I don't know what your goals are, but keep in mind that it's just a test booster.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm just finishing up my first bottle and haven't noticed much of anything from it. First time I have tried it. I've tried testofen before about 5-6 years ago and didn't get anything from it back then either. Thought maybe I would try it again with AI Sports because they are a quality company in my opinion. Oh well. It was worth a try though.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love it at the 6 wk mark, that's when it's really rolling for me. 4 wks is still solid, but I personally like to run it longer. I used it during my PCT for my last epi cycle and it was smooth sailing for me.