My AI samples, an honnest review

BXFROMMTL

BXFROMMTL

Awards
Hey guys! I've been a gym rat for about 10 years now give or take a few and for most of those 10 years I've been buying supplements. Its funny how these 2 things just seem to go hand in hand. For me training without supps was, and still is, like a trying to row a boat without any paddles. Everyone on these boards here can relate to this when I say if it wasnt for hitting the gym, buying supplements, reading about nothing and everything on boards like these I wouldnt be living the same life that I am and I wouldnt be as diciplined as I am today.

I remember that first bottle of whey I bought at the local gym. Ultimate nutrition prostar banana. That stuff was so sweet and after just 2 weeks I was fresh out! So I started reading, trying to get as much as I could out of what was available to me near my house. Then I bought my first MD mag and I discovered online stores. Next thing I knew I was ordering for hundreds of dollars and my father was freaking out. I totaly thought I was bad ass wearing my branded t-shirts, my gym bag full of supps. Come to think of it, I still do! But with years of ordering different products, straying away from the comon advertised brands, muscle tech, gaspari, bsn, I found a new type of supplements. A real niche type of suplements. And all while I was discovering these new brands, barely advertised, I was shocked to see the difference!

Bcaa's for example, I remember buying those horse pills from utimate nutrition to my first tub of xtend and I was sure xtend was going to be the best and last bcaa supplement I'd be drinking. And this is a real while ago! I dont know if any of you remember, but mixing bcaa in your preworkout was something new a in 2001. Xtend and xceed from designer supplements that was the top then! Now you have flavors and choices and ratios which has opened up the posibilities on BCAA's and intra workout supplements. But if theres one thing thats always been hard for me personaly, its flavor. Ill chug anything for sure but theres something about xtend, bc-eaa, ice, chained. The flavors they sell, they taste good and they are whats advertised but theres always been something off for me.

Today I got my samples from AI. Recover pro red raspberry and lemon. Ive tried blue rasp in the past from various brands and lemonade aswell. From the moment I tore that sample open, the smell of reb rasp, it was tingling my nose, like that smell thats comming from a bbq when youre taking a walk outside, you just know theres something good cooking! Well there was something good alright. This baby mixed like no other bcaa product I've bought in the past. The first sip was shocking. This was spot on red raspberry. Sure synthetic but common this is RED RASPBERRY!, the closest to anything ive had. 10 minutes had passed and I had been sipping on that baby so quick, I was all out. Amazing stuff. And for the rest of the day I had that taste in my mouth. So obviously I had to try the lemon one at the gym around 6:30pm. Now lemon, thats pretty out there. It can taste like lemonade, a like water with hint of lemon, its hard to know what youre going to get. Again, shocked. This stuff was amazing. The taste, the mixability. Pure enjoyment in a shaker cup.

I said it earlier, supplements, the gym, growing more savy with time on what to buy, what was right for me. I gotta say Recover-pro for me, is a real game changer. A new staple. Ill let you guys know how the rest of these samples go. One thing as of now is sure, AI has got me on this. I am going to abuse and take this product to the town. I cant wait to see what else was is in store for me with these samples.

AI 1
Old BCAA drink 0

Lou

Thanks AI.

Louis

(EDIT) ill be putting up pictures tomorow of my stash, to give you guys a good idea about what I am comparing these products to.

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Glad you like it , Bro. Thanks for taking the time to post up your thoughts.

BXFROMMTL

BXFROMMTL

Awards
ohhh the stash ;) slowly but surely getting bigger! i look forward to adding some AI goodies in there!

dscn1387xn.jpg

BXFROMMTL

BXFROMMTL

Awards
Good product imho,

tunnel vision
no crash
no afterworkout high
appetite no surpressed which is key. theres nothing worse than having that wired but bloated/full feeling after a solid workout. we all know how timing is everything for results.

tomorow perform, as for the hgh, my friend Maude is 10 days out from her third comp. shes been complaining for a few weeks now about insomnia and holding some water. i beleive she's the perfect target customer for products like these. ill make sure to get her feedback on vid and post it up with some added poses if shes willing.

thanks

Lou

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Good product imho,

tunnel vision
no crash
no afterworkout high
appetite no surpressed which is key. theres nothing worse than having that wired but bloated/full feeling after a solid workout. we all know how timing is everything for results.

tomorow perform, as for the hgh, my friend Maude is 10 days out from her third comp. shes been complaining for a few weeks now about insomnia and holding some water. i beleive she's the perfect target customer for products like these. ill make sure to get her feedback on vid and post it up with some added poses if shes willing.

thanks

Lou
Sounds good thank you.

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
LOL. I love your "BOOKSHELF."

It reminds me of my duffle-bag :lol:

BXFROMMTL

BXFROMMTL

Awards
When i was working at gnc i had to buy those plastic bins, i had way to many useless stuff. anyone remember that plasmavol? lol i had tons of it!