Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie's Review of Red Raspberry RecoverPRO

My 42-serving tub of Red Raspberry RecoverPRO lasted me ~2 weeks. I started out using only a scoop per use, but quickly went to 3 scoops per use, using twice a day. I cannot say enough about the taste, and with BCAAs a STAPLE in my supplement arsenal definitely want (and will) continue using Red Raspberry RecoverPRO!

What is it?

* Faster Recovery and Lean Muscle Gains
* Unique 4:1:1 BCAA Ratio

For more information on the product, please review AI Sports Nutrition :: RecoverPRO.

Smell: 7/10. Smells like raspberries, but with a hint of something else almost artificial, like the smell/taste of a raspberry flavoured ice-cream, if that makes any sense.

Taste: 11/10. My #1 and favourite flavour of any product I have ever used! And the taste only gets better with use! THREE scoops as opposed to only one scoop (which my initial review was based on) is just amazing and you really notice the sweet tartness that real raspberries have come out! LOVE it! :love:

Solubility: 10/10. On shaking there was no trace of the powder and no clumps or excess was left in the water or on the bottom of the shaker - although bubbles and froth were left on top of the liquid, rapidly dissolving.

Texture: 10/10. Like fruit juice diluted with water.

Recovery: 9.5/10. My recovery has been pretty great, considering. This does not get a complete 10/10 because sometimes I have been sleeping a lot more than usual - although, in saying that, longer sleep can mean better recovery, just not with me, and anything over ~6 hours of sleep has a detrimental effect on my overall performance and function.

Lean Muscle Mass Gains: N/A. I have actually been working on fat loss, not recomping as usual, or even gaining muscle mass. The first week that I used RecoverPRO, I gained 1% bodyfat, and the second week using RecoverPRO, I lost ~1.2% bodyfat, so there was no real overall change in lean muscle mass, maintaining what I have.

Overall: 10/10. The fact that BCAAs are a STAPLE product for me, and the Red Raspberry is the BEST flavour of ANY product I have ever used say everything :thumbsup:

Would I use again? Absolutely! BCAAs are a STAPLE product in my supplement arsenal!

Would I recommend? Without hesitation. Red Raspberry RecoverPRO had become my #1 BCAAs product.

You can also find this review at post #458 of my log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/170523-female-terminator-chronicles-23.html#post2893069 in the Supplement Reviews / Logs subforum.

Last edited:
S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL @ 11/10 for taste:love:

As always, thank you Rosie.

-Nathan

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Superb review!

11/10 for taste is awesome. I agree, I love the stuff.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad you like it Rosie and great to hear its the best flavor of any bcaa you use.

what sets this apart is the price 125 servings for 39.99 and 42 for 19.99! I cant say it on bodybuilding.com because they don't use the Nutraplanet store but I can say it here. Get it while its hot!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL @ 11/10 for taste:love:

As always, thank you Rosie.

-Nathan
Yeah, I don't use 11/10 very often, so it just shows how highly I think of the taste, Nathan :banana:

Thank you again Rosie I am happy you enjoyed it.:)
Thank YOU :)

Superb review!

11/10 for taste is awesome. I agree, I love the stuff.
Cheers, bud :cheers: Absolutely!

Glad you like it Rosie and great to hear its the best flavor of any bcaa you use.
Not just BCAAs, John - of ANY product, PERIOD!

~Rosie~

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You have me salivating at my incoming order of red raspberry recoverpro!!

Another great review by Rosie!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have me salivating at my incoming order of red raspberry recoverpro!!

Another great review by Rosie!
Trust me, the taste is well worth the wait - this can serve as a tease until you see for yourself :toofunny:

~Rosie~

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!