AI Supports Their Customers

NxtGenCowboy

NxtGenCowboy

Awards
I just have to send a shout out to the staff at AI..

I made a small order and received a few goodies/samples!

:banana::banana:

Thanks guys for really taking care of your customers and sending samples for us to try out. You have made me a customer for life..

The samples I received, I handed out to my lifting buddies... waiting to hear their thoughts!

The RecoverPRO Lemon is just like lemonade.. shake it up good..let it sit a few minutes..shake some more.. and PERFECTION.

Attachments

mnowak1228

Awards

Thanks guys for really taking care of your customers and sending samples for us to try out. You have made me a customer for life..

The samples I received, I handed out to my lifting buddies... waiting to hear their thoughts!

The RecoverPRO Lemon is just like lemonade.. shake it up good..let it sit a few minutes..shake some more.. and PERFECTION.
DAMN!!!!! SWEET!!!!! Great buncha guys! Still waiting on my samples. LOL

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks for passing on the samples to your buddies. I've been doing something similar. I've been collecting their addresses and having sample kits sent to them :D

Let me know if it reaches two weeks and you still haven't received your samples.

NxtGenCowboy

NxtGenCowboy

Awards
I asked for samples as well before I even ordered and didn't get them.
Not really sure how long it takes.. There is a few other products I'd like to try of theirs.. I may just buy them haha :banana:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anybody that has waited two weeks or more should send me their shipping info. I will contact our marketing guy and let him know.

...it looks like you basically ended up with a sample kit anyway, though.

NxtGenCowboy

NxtGenCowboy

Awards
Anybody that has waited two weeks or more should send me their shipping info. I will contact our marketing guy and let him know.

...it looks like you basically ended up with a sample kit anyway, though.
Yea for the most part! I was just planning on giving them to my workout buddies.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let us know if it doesn't show up soon :thumbsup:

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
BET THAT!! AI really does hook it up!! its the little things for me that add up!

free shirt - awesomeness - always could use a new T for the gym (I work out in my own gym at home!).
Cinch bag - awesomeness - my gym is in my detached garage its perfect to bring the handful of items I need (straps, phone, log, keys...)

who doesnt need another shaker cup??? they only last me 3-6 months anyway! another win.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Btw AI treats its representatives very excellent as well

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is maybe the third or fourth thread that has recently popped up about AI.

I am very impressed with the customer service. I might have to purchase my first AI product to test them out.

Customer service buys my loyalty, I hate buying from companies I don't like.

Keep up the good work AI. This is a very good example to be setting.

mnowak1228

Awards
This is maybe the third or fourth thread that has recently popped up about AI.

I am very impressed with the customer service. I might have to purchase my first AI product to test them out.

Customer service buys my loyalty, I hate buying from companies I don't like.

Keep up the good work AI. This is a very good example to be setting.
Im the same way! Customer relations go a LOOOOOONG way with me!! And so far AI is second to none!!!

NxtGenCowboy

NxtGenCowboy

Awards
My samples showed up today. Already all been passed out!

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
OP I know how you feel! And about the samples I gave them to my bro and he said " I never would have tried hghpro but the samples I got led me to purchasing a bottle". If you have good products samples are a great marketing idea. Actually after I tried my recoverpro sample I HAD to get more.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There was a lot of thought put into these sample kits. We only send out samples of products that either can be tasted or some sort of result can be achieved from one or two doses.

Naturally, products like Perform, Motivate (just popped two myself ), RecoverPRO, HGHpro, and Maniac are all perfect for this. Thank you to all of you guys who are sharing your samples. If you have somebody that is really interested in some samples, by all means send me their address. I've had samples sent out to my friends :D

NxtGenCowboy

NxtGenCowboy

Awards
There was a lot of thought put into these sample kits. We only send out samples of products that either can be tasted or some sort of result can be achieved from one or two doses.

Naturally, products like Perform, Motivate (just popped two myself ), RecoverPRO, HGHpro, and Maniac are all perfect for this. Thank you to all of you guys who are sharing your samples. If you have somebody that is really interested in some samples, by all means send me their address. I've had samples sent out to my friends :D

I want to give Motivate a try tomorrow AM.. Have a 6 hour training....

Just took my maniac/recoverpro and off to the gym!

NxtGenCowboy

NxtGenCowboy

Awards
6 hour training?. What? Are you a member of over-trainers anonymous?
Hahah no dude.. I work in IT.. New system/software going in :)

Not training training... lol

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to give Motivate a try tomorrow AM.. Have a 6 hour training....

Just took my maniac/recoverpro and off to the gym!
If you've never taken Motivate before you might want to take two caps to start off. If you don't feel enough energy from the two caps after about an hour then pop the other two.

I almost never take four capsules at a time. I usually take two capsules and then take two more anywhere from 2-4 hours later.

I've been on a split schedule for a while and recently started using two capsules of Motivate pre-workout. It's really helped me finish my workouts all the way through. I hate leaving the gym and feeling like I should have done more.

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
Just recieved my samples...will give them a go this weekend.....thanks stxnas

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're welcome.

Take it easy and have a nice weekend.
-Nathan

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
I got 2 sample kits from you guys.. I hadnt gotten them when most others did so I think I email someone directly and long story short, got 2 packages that week...

anyway - it worked out since I gave my buddy who is just starting to train a pak and he loved Motivate and overthanked me for the HGHPro since he slept so damn good!

So my mistake requesting/getting 2 sample packs but it got you all another customer!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for passing it on to a friend. Maybe he'll check out our site since we have a nice discount going on.

June Sale At The Official AI Sports Nutrition Page:

AI Sports Nutrition

NxtGenCowboy

NxtGenCowboy

Awards
If you've never taken Motivate before you might want to take two caps to start off. If you don't feel enough energy from the two caps after about an hour then pop the other two.

I almost never take four capsules at a time. I usually take two capsules and then take two more anywhere from 2-4 hours later.

I've been on a split schedule for a while and recently started using two capsules of Motivate pre-workout. It's really helped me finish my workouts all the way through. I hate leaving the gym and feeling like I should have done more.
I took 4 this morning.. I was good.. Had a good clean rush of energy.
Didn't drink my coffee this AM. Feeling great still.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like to drink some iced coffee mixed in with some protein mid morning. It seems like that little bit of coffee keeps the capsules going for me.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha. I just saw this comment. I do love some good stims!