AI is awesome

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I received my order of recoverpro today. I got the buy 3 get 3 free deal. I placed my order yesterday and it already arrived. Also along with a good deal if samples I received a free whole bottle of motivate and a large shirt ( perfect size for me)

I am set on aminos for a while as I received 750 servings. And I had to laugh when I found a sample of recoverpro in my box. Thank you AI I have not been such a pleased costumer in a very long time.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
AI is one of the most stand up companies. Mike is a great guy, youll never be displease with an AI product and if you are he will make sure to correct it .. good dudes over there.

much love

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I would so jump on this if it was open to the UK. Even if I had to pay the extra shipping weight for the free tubs.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's crazy that you got your order the next day!

Enjoy!

Ducati7

Awards
I received my order of recoverpro today. I got the buy 3 get 3 free deal. I placed my order yesterday and it already arrived. Also along with a good deal if samples I received a free whole bottle of motivate and a large shirt ( perfect size for me)

I am set on aminos for a while as I received 750 servings. And I had to laugh when I found a sample of recoverpro in my box. Thank you AI I have not been such a pleased costumer in a very long time.
Too Cool!

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Yes I always have been an ai fan. This just enforced the love. Thank you! You made me feel much more comfortable spending money that probably should not have been spent on supps! Now I feel I got away with stealing.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Gotta love it... They know how to keep customers loyal. I am a big fan of them.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would so jump on this if it was open to the UK. Even if I had to pay the extra shipping weight for the free tubs.
I looked into buying their half price Swole stack when it was on offer and the shipping equalled the product cost, essentially cancelling out any savings. This was a shame, I was keen to try it.

From the very brief conversations I have had with Mike I can safely say he comes across as a great guy and takes his customer service extremely seriously. A lot of supplement companies could learn a thing or two from his approach.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I looked into buying their half price Swole stack when it was on offer and the shipping equalled the product cost, essentially cancelling out any savings. This was a shame, I was keen to try it.

From the very brief conversations I have had with Mike I can safely say he comes across as a great guy and takes his customer service extremely seriously. A lot of supplement companies could learn a thing or two from his approach.
Yeah, Mike is a great guy. It's always a very positive conversation when talking to him too.