RecoverPRO Lemon Flavored Sample Review!

1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up RecoverPRO Lemon & Red Raspberry Flavored Sample Review!

I recieved my Anabolic Innovations RecoverPRO samples today and this is a review of the Lemon flavor.

Initial thoughts: 10/10
    Came in an air-tight sealed packaging with some durable feeling plastic. Gave me a first thought of Higher quality because if the product is good there's a really good chance they want to protect it!

Smell & Appearance 8/10
    Smelled pretty much like a lemonade powder and had a bright color.

Mixability 8/10
    Well for one i would NOT recommend mixing with a spoon as it seemed to settle on the top of the water. Once i threw it in a blender it mixed perfectly, I'm pretty sure a shaker cup would have worked very well too. *Will try the shaker cup with my Red Raspberry sample *

Taste 10/10!!
    I'm not gonna say it was "OK" because i swear i could have given my mom this and she would have thought it was some really good lemonade. Had a nice strong scent of lemons and was really refreshing. I used about 12 ounces of water and the taste was still strong. Really really enjoyed it!

Overall 9/10 *Awesome*
    First off i REALLY hope i can win this contest but either way i plan on getting a tub of this soon!
    GIVE ME SOME DAMN RECOVERPRO logging promo!!
    Looking forward to trying the Red Raspberry flavor later on which will make me decide on which flavor to buy I would without-a-doubt recommend this product to ANYBODY. So far as a first product from Anabolic Innovations i expect good things from their line of products.

Red Raspberry RecoverPRO Review

Came in an air-tight sealed packaging with some durable feeling plastic. Gave me a first thought of Higher quality because if the product is good there's a really good chance they want to protect it!

Smell & Appearance 9/10
    Smelled like Raspberry sorbet!! Bright red powder.

Mixability 8/10
    Used a shaker cup and blended very well, Still recommend using a blender though.

Taste 7/10!!
    Taste was alright, I'm more of a lemon fan but this was still pretty good. A little to tart for my tasting but was still good none-the-less.

Overall 8/10 *Pretty Good*
    I enjoyed this sample as well but i prefer the lemon flavor. Would still buy this product as well!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

2. New Member
    Answers

this does taste great. I agree with your review.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    I recieved my Anabolic Innovations RecoverPRO samples today and this is a review of the Lemon flavor.

Smell & Appearance 8/10
    Smelled pretty much like a lemonade powder and had a bright color.

Mixability 8/10
    Well for one i would NOT recommend mixing with a spoon as it seemed to settle on the top of the water. Once i threw it in a blender it mixed perfectly, I'm pretty sure a shaker cup would have worked very well too. *Will try the shaker cup with my Red Raspberry sample *

Taste 10/10!!
    I'm not gonna say it was "OK" because i swear i could have given my mom this and she would have thought it was some really good lemonade. Had a nice strong scent of lemons and was really refreshing. I used about 12 ounces of water and the taste was still strong. Really really enjoyed it!

Overall 9/10 *Awesome*
    First off i REALLY hope i can win this contest but either way i plan on getting a tub of this soon!
    GIVE ME SOME DAMN RECOVERPRO logging promo!!
    Looking forward to trying the Red Raspberry flavor later on which will make me decide on which flavor to buy I would without-a-doubt recommend this product to ANYBODY. So far as a first product from Anabolic Innovations i expect good things from their line of products.

Red Raspberry RecoverPRO Review

Smell & Appearance 9/10
    Smelled like Raspberry sorbet!! Bright red powder.

Mixability 8/10
    Used a shaker cup and blended very well, Still recommend using a blender though.

Taste 7/10!!
    Taste was alright, I'm more of a lemon fan but this was still pretty good. A little to tart for my tasting but was still good none-the-less.

Overall 8/10 *Pretty Good*
    I enjoyed this sample as well but i prefer the lemon flavor. Would still buy this product as well!
    Thanks for such an in depth review. Glad to hear that your first experiences with AI Sports have been positive.

Quote Originally Posted by smutty View Post
    this does taste great. I agree with your review.
    Thank you for sharing. Did you already try both flavors of RecoverPRO?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
    •   

4. AI Sports Nutrition
    Answers

Thank you for the very detailed review.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by A_I_Sports_Nutrition View Post
    Thank you for the very detailed review.
    Thanks for the samples!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

ALSO!! I gave a free-sample i had of raspberry RecoverPRO to a friend and he LOVED it only thing he didn't like which was my same complaint was that it tends to "foam up" a lot when mixed.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

Odd mine didn't foam up at all. Compared to the old version of xtend, this mixed so much better no left over granuals at all. Loved it and would buy if I ever needed more bcaa's

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    Odd mine didn't foam up at all. Compared to the old version of xtend, this mixed so much better no left over granuals at all. Loved it and would buy if I ever needed more bcaa's

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    Maybe this first tub i'm using is a little old or something?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Who wants to try a sample of Lemon Drop HemaVol?!?!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 07-15-2011, 07:40 PM
  2. New RecoverPRO/Maniac Sample Rev
    By schizm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-26-2011, 01:38 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-10-2010, 12:20 AM