RecoverPRO Lemon Flavored Sample Review!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
RecoverPRO Lemon & Red Raspberry Flavored Sample Review!

I recieved my Anabolic Innovations RecoverPRO samples today and this is a review of the Lemon flavor.

Initial thoughts: 10/10
Came in an air-tight sealed packaging with some durable feeling plastic. Gave me a first thought of Higher quality because if the product is good there's a really good chance they want to protect it! ;)

Smell & Appearance 8/10
Smelled pretty much like a lemonade powder and had a bright color.

Mixability 8/10
Well for one i would NOT recommend mixing with a spoon as it seemed to settle on the top of the water. Once i threw it in a blender it mixed perfectly, I'm pretty sure a shaker cup would have worked very well too. *Will try the shaker cup with my Red Raspberry sample :D*

Taste 10/10!!
I'm not gonna say it was "OK" because i swear i could have given my mom this and she would have thought it was some really good lemonade. Had a nice strong scent of lemons and was really refreshing. I used about 12 ounces of water and the taste was still strong. Really really enjoyed it!

Overall 9/10 *Awesome*
First off i REALLY hope i can win this contest but either way i plan on getting a tub of this soon!
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/175703-give-me-some.html
Looking forward to trying the Red Raspberry flavor later on which will make me decide on which flavor to buy :D I would without-a-doubt recommend this product to ANYBODY. So far as a first product from Anabolic Innovations i expect good things from their line of products. :yup:

Red Raspberry RecoverPRO Review

Came in an air-tight sealed packaging with some durable feeling plastic. Gave me a first thought of Higher quality because if the product is good there's a really good chance they want to protect it! ;)

Smell & Appearance 9/10
Smelled like Raspberry sorbet!! Bright red powder.

Mixability 8/10
Used a shaker cup and blended very well, Still recommend using a blender though.

Taste 7/10!!
Taste was alright, I'm more of a lemon fan but this was still pretty good. A little to tart for my tasting but was still good none-the-less.

Overall 8/10 *Pretty Good*
I enjoyed this sample as well but i prefer the lemon flavor. Would still buy this product as well!

Attachments

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I recieved my Anabolic Innovations RecoverPRO samples today and this is a review of the Lemon flavor.

Smell & Appearance 8/10
Smelled pretty much like a lemonade powder and had a bright color.

Mixability 8/10
Well for one i would NOT recommend mixing with a spoon as it seemed to settle on the top of the water. Once i threw it in a blender it mixed perfectly, I'm pretty sure a shaker cup would have worked very well too. *Will try the shaker cup with my Red Raspberry sample :D*

Taste 10/10!!
I'm not gonna say it was "OK" because i swear i could have given my mom this and she would have thought it was some really good lemonade. Had a nice strong scent of lemons and was really refreshing. I used about 12 ounces of water and the taste was still strong. Really really enjoyed it!

Overall 9/10 *Awesome*
First off i REALLY hope i can win this contest but either way i plan on getting a tub of this soon!
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/175703-give-me-some.html
Looking forward to trying the Red Raspberry flavor later on which will make me decide on which flavor to buy :D I would without-a-doubt recommend this product to ANYBODY. So far as a first product from Anabolic Innovations i expect good things from their line of products. :yup:

Red Raspberry RecoverPRO Review

Smell & Appearance 9/10
Smelled like Raspberry sorbet!! Bright red powder.

Mixability 8/10
Used a shaker cup and blended very well, Still recommend using a blender though.

Taste 7/10!!
Taste was alright, I'm more of a lemon fan but this was still pretty good. A little to tart for my tasting but was still good none-the-less.

Overall 8/10 *Pretty Good*
I enjoyed this sample as well but i prefer the lemon flavor. Would still buy this product as well!
Thanks for such an in depth review. Glad to hear that your first experiences with AI Sports have been positive.

this does taste great. I agree with your review.
Thank you for sharing. Did you already try both flavors of RecoverPRO?

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
ALSO!! I gave a free-sample i had of raspberry RecoverPRO to a friend and he LOVED it only thing he didn't like which was my same complaint was that it tends to "foam up" a lot when mixed. :D

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Odd mine didn't foam up at all. Compared to the old version of xtend, this mixed so much better no left over granuals at all. Loved it and would buy if I ever needed more bcaa's

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Odd mine didn't foam up at all. Compared to the old version of xtend, this mixed so much better no left over granuals at all. Loved it and would buy if I ever needed more bcaa's

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Maybe this first tub i'm using is a little old or something?