Red Raspberry RecoverPro

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got my sample yesterday. Tried the Red Respberry RecoverPro and it tastes great. Strong Crystal Light type taste. I mixed it in a blender so of course it mixed well. There was a lot of foam though that didn't dissipate at all. Don't know what else to say about it. Its good stuff. I will get some soon.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I just put mine in a bottle and shook it up, mixed fine and no foam to speak of

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The foaming or not seems pretty directly related to the water temp. If you use room temp water, then throw ice cubes in after you get hardly any foam.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got my sample yesterday. Tried the Red Respberry RecoverPro and it tastes great. Strong Crystal Light type taste. I mixed it in a blender so of course it mixed well. There was a lot of foam though that didn't dissipate at all. Don't know what else to say about it. Its good stuff. I will get some soon.
It's great stuff aye - I :love: it; BEST flavour EVER! :yup:

~Rosie~

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Smells good too. Recoverpro goes a long way, esp on them days your real busy

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the review, I can't wait to try it out.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I mix mine with cubes in the bottle and get some foam, but it goes away after sitting for a little bit (and I shake it up again :thinking: ).

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Told you it tastes great...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got my samples also. Can't wait to try it out

NxtGenCowboy

NxtGenCowboy

Awards
Looking forward to my samples... How long did yall have to wait?

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
got my samples, but when I tried mixes in 24oz of water it gelled the top of it and just made a mess.. so I poured it in the blender and that really impressed me it mixed perfectly and didn't seperate.

Downside.. my girlfriend sipped it and took most of it... She wants some samples now, but I don't think you send more than one per address .. I barely got to try it.. lol.. oh well.. the lemonade one will do.

Motivate surprised the hell out of me.. one pill and I was ready to go for my workout.. I will be getting a bottle of this sometime.

haven't tried perform yet, but will when ever we get some alone time....:p

Will be using the hghpro sample tonight and perhaps maniac tomorrow after work.. excited :D

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I got a large container on the way. The sample was so good I could not resist.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I mix mine with cubes in the bottle and get some foam, but it goes away after sitting for a little bit (and I shake it up again :thinking: ).
Same protocol for me!:yup:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got a large container on the way. The sample was so good I could not resist.
glad to hear. Recover-pro reviews have been extremely positive thus far. The flavor is nice and the price for value of bcaa's is what really sets us apart.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
got my samples, but when I tried mixes in 24oz of water it gelled the top of it and just made a mess.. so I poured it in the blender and that really impressed me it mixed perfectly and didn't seperate.

Downside.. my girlfriend sipped it and took most of it... She wants some samples now, but I don't think you send more than one per address .. I barely got to try it.. lol.. oh well.. the lemonade one will do.

Motivate surprised the hell out of me.. one pill and I was ready to go for my workout.. I will be getting a bottle of this sometime.

Will be using the hghpro sample tonight and perhaps maniac tomorrow after work.. excited :D
awesome good to hear. Send me her name and your address and Ill try my best to get another one out

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I received my samples from you guys at AI Sports, and for that I am thankful. I tried out the Red raspberry Recoverpro yesterday, and I was pretty impressed with it. The taste is very good....maybe not quite as good as the xtend I normally use, but very good. The mixability was excellent, and there was no bad aftertaste.

It is a very solid product, and there is a good chance I will switch to using it when my Xtend runs out. I like the 4:1:1 ratio and the value with 125 servings vs. the 90 I get with Xtend.

A nice product, and probably the best value in flavored BCAAs I know of! ;)

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

LOL at your girlfriend being a RecoverPRO ninja! :lol:

...and just think, Motivate is currently $17.99 at Nutraplanet. FWIIW, each bottle has 120 capsules!!!