Received My RecoverPro Samples Today...

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
All I gotta say is holy crap, thanks stxnas! Not only did I get the RecoverPro samples, but samples of just about every other product that AI has AND a coupon for 20% off! Stxnas hooked it up! Great company!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha. I would love to take the credit for this. In all honesty though, I just get shipping addresses and then submit them via email.

20% is a pretty sweet deal. Maybe you'll use it towards the purchase of something like the HST Stack...:twisted:

Let me know how you like these as you get around to trying them out.

Thanks for sharing!

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
also received mine.

Manic: After trying the Maniac, i luvd the pink lemonade flavor. tasted perfect and mixed perfect in a shaker cup. the workout was perfect, no stim feeling, no crazy feeling in the head feeling, just a perfect focus with an explosive pump. im looking for someone to trade a new tub of Wyked for a Maniac if anyone wants.

RecoveryPro: the recovery pro was good too. woke me back up and kept my body a little extra heated so my pump lasted longer. never a fan of rasberry but it was better than every other fruit punch pre-workout.

HGHpro: i was excited to try HGHpro but only got one serving. this was weird. i kept waking up every hour of the night but woke up at 5:30am thinking it was 10am so i can say i did feel like i got 30 hours of sleep. i would buy a bottle just to see what a month would do

the others i have yet try but will soon. like i said, ig anyone wants to trade Maniac for a new Wyked, let me no. ill take used tub also, just needs atleast 50 servings. THANK YOU AI FOR GIVING ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO TRY THERE PRODUCTS AND IF UR FEELING LIKE GVING A FREE TUB OF MANIAC, ID BE HAPPY TO TAKE IT :)