Expiry Date / Best Before Date

CPT_Ding_Dong

Awards
Hi there , im hoping somebody can help. I have been sorting out my supplement "stash" today and have come across a few products from Anaboli Innovations that are Usable and Safe. I have the following:

Cycle Support, Lot Number "LOTG9099", No Expiry Date, Powder

GlycoBol, Lot Number "LOT 090998", Expiry Date: 05/11, Pill

Post Cycle Support, Cant find the Lot number, Expiry Date: 05/11, Pill

I understand the last two "Expire" this month, but will all the ingrediants still be active and absorbable for the next few months or so?

Thank You In Advance

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Hi there , im hoping somebody can help. I have been sorting out my supplement "stash" today and have come across a few products from Anaboli Innovations that are Usable and Safe. I have the following:

Cycle Support, Lot Number "LOTG9099", No Expiry Date, Powder

GlycoBol, Lot Number "LOT 090998", Expiry Date: 05/11, Pill

I understand the last two "Expire" this month, but will all the ingrediants still be active and absorbable for the next few months or so?

Thank You In Advance
The Glycobol and PCS will be fine for some time. I going to check on the CS and see if I can find a exp date for you.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!

Cycle Support, Lot Number "LOTG9099", No Expiry Date, PowderGlycoBol, Lot Number "LOT 090998", Expiry Date: 05/11, Pill

Thank You In Advance
Can you let me know what flavor it was and then I can check that for you.:)

CPT_Ding_Dong

Awards
Thank you for your response and help so far, the flavour of the CS is choclate.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 4
Supplements 9
horizons Supplements 18
Supplements 0
anabolicloc Anabolics 0