Super Swole Stack question for AI

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
I call it super swole because I am adding HGHPro to it.

I have not started yet, just finishing last week or 2 of a cut before I start a clean bulk with this stack.

My question is: Any detriment to adding BSN Nitrix to it? I only ask because I have 2 bottles sitting here. I know there is a lot of haterade for BSN products, including nitrix but last time I ran it, I liked the pump and vascularity I got from it. I dont care if it was placebo or not. I have NOExplode and Cellmass that I will be using (because I already have them!) and I like NO Explode. I will be trying another Pre and Creatine when these tubs are empty.

So ultimately, I dont care if there is a benefit, I just want to know more if there is a detriment/reason NOT to add Nitrix to the Swole Stack.

Cant wait to start the Super Swole Stack! I still havent decided if I am going to do Rippetoe's or another program but I will log it since I am a relative noob and am almost done getting rid of the jelly roll I was carrying.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just checked out Nitrix and don't see any reason not to use it along with your Super Swole Stack.

Let us know how your stack goes!

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
thank you sir!

S

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You start this up yet or are you still finishing up your cut? I'm interested to see how this goes for you after being on a cut.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Awesome, thanks for the link. See you there...