Glycobol dosing

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
Hi just got a bottle of Glycobol and have a question: I have read that you should take it roughly 20-30min on an empty stomach before a meal containing carbs, but i never really have an empty stomach besides in the morning. Does it hinder glycobol effectivness if taken on an not empty stomach?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Empty stomach is more or less relative. Hopefully you aren't eating every hour. If its been over an 90 minutes since your last meal, its fine. If you do eat more frequently than every two hours, we should talk about what your meal plan is like to figure the best way to use it.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Empty stomach is more or less relative. Hopefully you aren't eating every hour. If its been over an 90 minutes since your last meal, its fine. If you do eat more frequently than every two hours, we should talk about what your meal plan is like to figure the best way to use it.

Agreed.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is pretty similar to how I handle using Glycobol. Sometimes I'll hold off on a snack or push back a meal so as to get about 2 two hours of time in before eating my Glycobol meal (this includes my 25-30 minutes of wait time after taking my caps of Glycobol).