- 05-04-2011, 04:49 PM
Hi just got a bottle of Glycobol and have a question: I have read that you should take it roughly 20-30min on an empty stomach before a meal containing carbs, but i never really have an empty stomach besides in the morning. Does it hinder glycobol effectivness if taken on an not empty stomach?
- 05-04-2011, 05:18 PM
Empty stomach is more or less relative. Hopefully you aren't eating every hour. If its been over an 90 minutes since your last meal, its fine. If you do eat more frequently than every two hours, we should talk about what your meal plan is like to figure the best way to use it.
05-05-2011, 02:31 PM
05-05-2011, 04:44 PM
RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
Similar Forum Threads
- By mycoolm3 in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-22-2011, 08:36 AM
- By massolic in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-14-2010, 09:31 AM
- By Mars1107 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-25-2009, 06:52 PM
- By patoff in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 05-15-2009, 01:49 PM
- By liltexan in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-31-2009, 02:33 PM