Ultimate Swole Stack

gijosh

Awards
I started the Swole Stack, with HGHpro, a week ago and I’m enjoying the results. My question is: what to run after the stack? The directions state that the individual supplements should not be taken for longer than eight weeks at a time. I plan on running this stack again after I take a month off, but is there something I should be taking during that intervening month? Support Stack?

Any assistance you guys can give would be great. Thanks!

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I started the Swole Stack, with HGHpro, a week ago and I’m enjoying the results. My question is: what to run after the stack? The directions state that the individual supplements should not be taken for longer than eight weeks at a time. I plan on running this stack again after I take a month off, but is there something I should be taking during that intervening month? Support Stack?

Any assistance you guys can give would be great. Thanks!
These won't require a pct if that's what you're asking it's a natty stack(and a good one) If you want to take cycle support you could it's good as a general health supplement as well as for supporting an anabolic cycle.

ruabeyo

ruabeyo

Awards
testopro, stoked, glycobol stack for 59.99 on wheycheap ...right now

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best thing for off time is to just take your staples - preworkout, creatine, etc.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^That's how I would do it too. Creatine, BA, multi, whey, and aminos.