AI'S MANIAC

suresha

Awards
  • Established
i'm about to purchase a new pwo and i have 3 in mind and maniac is one of them, but can a rep tell me approximately how much caffeine is in each dose?
i'm a big stim head that's why i'm askin?
thanks in advance.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't remember if that has been divulged or not, but Maniac is not necessarily a strong stim product. I'll see if I can get some help though.

FWIIW, I would take Maniac with a half serving of Motivate if looking for a strong stim as well as focus, pumps, and endurance.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
good looks stxnas

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not sure if I'll be back on tonight, so I've emailed Don for some help :thumbsup:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is a prop blend so I can't tell you exactly how much is in it. I agree with Stxnas it is not a heavy stim. I take a scoop and a half and that does me fine. If you are a person who wants heavy stims I would take 2 full scoops.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
...and maybe some Motivate :D

Man, I really love Motivate. I made a big mistake and introduced my wife to it. I think she uses more of it than I do :lol:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...and maybe some Motivate :D

Man, I really love Motivate. I made a big mistake and introduced my wife to it. I think she uses more of it than I do :lol:
2 Motivate and all is fine in the world.:)

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
just got back from the gym, took a scoop of maniac and it was real good stuff. no jitters at all, no crash, ur not energetic but ur not tired, just alert. the pump was awesome and strength went up a bit. took the pink lemonade, loved the taste. i hav some RecoveryPro, can i take it now or will it keep me up?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RecoverPRO can be taken any time of the day. I take it before I go to bed and sometimes keep some on my night stand to drink in the middle of the night.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
RecoverPRO can be taken any time of the day. I take it before I go to bed and sometimes keep some on my night stand to drink in the middle of the night.
same here, I did this last night, makes it so convenient.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I make sure to load up on the ice when I do this and try to put it in an insulated container. I think BCAAs taste much better ice cold than they do at room temperature :D

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I make sure to load up on the ice when I do this and try to put it in an insulated container. I think BCAAs taste much better ice cold than they do at room temperature :D
I agree it does taste better when nice and cold.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will have to try this.

what do you do put the whole container in the refrigerator?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We're just talking about mixing up a scoop or two and then drinking it while it's still cold. I went to WalMart and found a cheap bottle that came with a soft coozy sleeve the covers the entire bottle. It keeps my drinks cold for awhile, but I have to use a funnel to pour the powders into it. Otherwise I make a mess and spill stuff everywhere.

11B_IRQ_VET

11B_IRQ_VET

Awards
We're just talking about mixing up a scoop or two and then drinking it while it's still cold. I went to WalMart and found a cheap bottle that came with a soft coozy sleeve the covers the entire bottle. It keeps my drinks cold for awhile, but I have to use a funnel to pour the powders into it. Otherwise I make a mess and spill stuff everywhere.
i was thinking of stackin maniac with c-bol or creatine nitrate? or some form of creatine nitrate for a super pump! yay or nay

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks JS. I'm not real familiar with those supps in question.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I wish Maniac was a bit stronger.
Im still thinking about purchasing a tub.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I tried the sample of Motivate I really liked it. It didn't make me all jittery. I still have a full sample pack of motivate and half a sample pack of when it first came out before it was released to the public. Never took it because I don't want to end up all "hopped up", gave it to my wife instead. She occasionally/rarely uses it for energy.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
When I tried the sample of Motivate I really liked it. It didn't make me all jittery. I still have a full sample pack of motivate and half a sample pack of when it first came out before it was released to the public. Never took it because I don't want to end up all "hopped up", gave it to my wife instead. She occasionally/rarely uses it for energy.
Motivate is good. 2 caps is my sweet spot. I'm going to try a Maniac & Motivate dose and see how that works. Only bad thing about that to buy both products is $60 :(

Everything from AI has been solid. I really like the company.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Motivate is good. 2 caps is my sweet spot. I'm going to try a Maniac & Motivate dose and see how that works. Only bad thing about that to buy both products is $60 :(

Everything from AI has been solid. I really like the company.

I have tried a lot of there products some good, some not so great. Tried TestoPro and it didn't do a thing for me, zero results. Post Cycle support didn't do much for me either. Glycobol made me feel sick and didn't do anything for me either. HgH Pro kept me awake all night. Perform is ok for libido. Life support and cycle support are quality products for health. RecoverPro is great but expensive for how long it lasts. I do really like the company though since they don't hype there products up like a lot other companies do.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have tried a lot of there products some good, some not so great. Tried TestoPro and it didn't do a thing for me, zero results. Post Cycle support didn't do much for me either. Glycobol made me feel sick and didn't do anything for me either. HgH Pro kept me awake all night. Perform is ok for libido. Life support and cycle support are quality products for health. RecoverPro is great but expensive for how long it lasts. I do really like the company though since they don't hype there products up like a lot other companies do.
Maybe you have had some bad re actions. Have not tried any of the test boosters or PCT or life support yet.
Used glycobol no major issues that make me want to stop once so ever.
The maniac could be a bit stronger... &
I think I'm getting addicted to motivate :/

Kurjak

Kurjak

Awards
Personally I love to mix Maniac with two pills of Motivate and 2 pills of Nitrox 2. You get the energy and focus from M+M and get a huge synergistic pump from the N2!