TestoPro, T-Force, & HGHpro

ALopezJr

Awards
Will these 3 items stack well together?
And if so do I just take all 3 at the recommended dosage daily?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This looks like a fun stack!

Testopro is 4 caps a day split into two doses of 2 caps. 1 dose am and one dose 6-8
hours later in the pm.

HGHpro is 4 caps pre-bed on an empty stomach. Around 30 minutes pre-bed or right before you hit the pillow. Ive done both...sleep is still equally amazing. I just fall asleep faster when i dose 30 minutes before.

Fadogia I am not well versed in but have read and heard people dosing between 1g-1.5g a day. Do no run too long because there is a study that indicates too high a dose and too long a duration may negatively effect the testis. But it 4-8 weeks at a good dose should be very effective. I urge you to do more research via the search function above and google scholar. Fadogia has conflicting studies so the verdict is still otu on that one. Anecdotally it is extremely effective and also i believe some ppl ran blood on fadogia and it showed to be quite effective.

Enjoy your stack!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have all three in my stash :D

I've never used T-Force though (and I take HGHpro indefinitely, five days on two days off).

ALopezJr

Awards
I have all three in my stash :D

I've never used T-Force though (and I take HGHpro indefinitely, five days on two days off).

Same here, That is why I was wondering about stacking them. Thanks for all the advice so far.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I am taking t-force man ans is a great product !!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will these 3 items stack well together?
And if so do I just take all 3 at the recommended dosage daily?

Thanks for any help you can provide.
I've used this stack before on a cut and it worked great!

You should get some real nice recomp from this stack.