testopro dosing ..

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if some1 was to do 6caps a day .. would you recommend doing 2/2/2 or 3/3 split ?

thanks

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You really don't need 6 caps 4 caps a day works fine and the jar will last 30 days.
When I used Testopro it took about 3 weeks to kick in but I noticed that when I finished
my cycle of it the effects continued on a few weeks after I stopped which was very good.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You really don't need 6 caps 4 caps a day works fine and the jar will last 30 days.
When I used Testopro it took about 3 weeks to kick in but I noticed that when I finished
my cycle of it the effects continued on a few weeks after I stopped which was very good.
yeah i was planning on running it for 6weeks ..i have 2 bottles

did you stack it with something else or was it a solo run ?
take it pre meal or on empty stomach ?

thanks

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
if some1 was to do 6caps a day .. would you recommend doing 2/2/2 or 3/3 split ?

thanks
Have you tried testopro in the past? If not I strongly recommend going with 4 caps a day. 2 am and 2 pm. If one where to increase dosage ive personally played around with a pre-bed dose. But the reason why i dont recommend going higher then 4 is that I got lethargic at higher doses.

Remember testopro contains more then testofen. I3C at high doses can cause lethargy in some.

Try 4...stack with stoked or perform (or both) for an extra kick.

You can run it solo. As a matter of fact if you've never run it before try it solo before you stack it. Then go on and stack it(the results will only get better).

Timing really doesnt matter. It has an amazing ingredient profile to maximize biolavailability so just take 2 am and 2 more 6-8 hours later.

Enjoy!! Any more questions?

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no it will be my 1st time giving this product a try .. sitting on 4 bottles :)

sounds good, i will just do 4caps with 2/2 split

thanks

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
no it will be my 1st time giving this product a try .. sitting on 4 bottles :)

sounds good, i will just do 4caps with 2/2 split

thanks
No prob!!

Hope you enjoy! I know im currently enjoying my stack muahahaha!!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When I ran the Testopro I stacked it with Glycobol a nutrient partioning agent also by
Anabolic Innovations and it worked very well together. The Testopro helped keep me
hard while I was taking in more carbs with the use of Glycobol. The next time I run the Testopro I will do 2 jars and after I finish the first jar I will stack a jar of Triazole by Driven Sports with the second jar. I have 2 jars of the Triazlole but I havn't tried it yet
but so far the reviews on it have been excellent and I am looking forward to trying it.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
When I ran the Testopro I stacked it with Glycobol a nutrient partioning agent also by
Anabolic Innovations and it worked very well together. The Testopro helped keep me
hard while I was taking in more carbs with the use of Glycobol. The next time I run the Testopro I will do 2 jars and after I finish the first jar I will stack a jar of Triazole by Driven Sports with the second jar. I have 2 jars of the Triazlole but I havn't tried it yet
but so far the reviews on it have been excellent and I am looking forward to trying it.
sounds like a good plan. The two should work nicely. Be sure to throw up a review to let us know how it treats you.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea great stack .. none of the AI products have let me down yet ..and ive used all except chaos lol

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea great stack .. none of the AI products have let me down yet ..and ive used all except chaos lol
I still have a Lemon bag that I mix with Lemon RecoverPRO :D

Hopefully I'll be able to mix RecoverPRO and Maniac in the near future...

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still have a Lemon bag that I mix with Lemon RecoverPRO :D

Hopefully I'll be able to mix RecoverPRO and Maniac in the near future...
Phuck you for making me jealous

Job well done

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally take it with food but have taken it without food. I have never gone over 4 caps.
yeah reason for my 6caps thought was to get 900mg of testofen .. but i am stacking with other stuff .. so yea shouldnt be a need to overdose it .. ima push it for 5-6weeks .. if im happy with the results .. ima push it to 8weeks .. today was my 1st day :party:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried testopro in the past? If not I strongly recommend going with 4 caps a day. 2 am and 2 pm. If one where to increase dosage ive personally played around with a pre-bed dose. But the reason why i dont recommend going higher then 4 is that I got lethargic at higher doses.

Remember testopro contains more then testofen. I3C at high doses can cause lethargy in some.

Try 4...stack with stoked or perform (or both) for an extra kick.

You can run it solo. As a matter of fact if you've never run it before try it solo before you stack it. Then go on and stack it(the results will only get better).

Timing really doesnt matter. It has an amazing ingredient profile to maximize biolavailability so just take 2 am and 2 more 6-8 hours later.

Enjoy!! Any more questions?
that is a great suggestion-testopro and perform will really get the blood flowing to the right places.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 week in :)

I workout around 6-7pm

1st dose 8am
2nd dose 1hr pre ? Yesterday I took it with my dinner around 1hr before bed Bc I left the bottle at home .. But had no issue sleeping :)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FWIIW, the biopirine in TestoPRO should help you absorb more nutrients from your meals.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Indeed!

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
I noticed TestoPro helped my digestion in general when I was on it. I've seen a lot of info on Fenugreek and digestion. Just an added plus.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks guys .. yea ive been dosing the morning pre meal :)