TestoPRO

jrice528

Awards
I have 2 bottles of Testopro and I was wondering how good it would work on a cut/recomp? I searched the forums but couldn't find anything.. I also have a bottle of Lean Xtreme.. would it be a good idea to use LX/Testopro for a recomp or would it be better to use the Testopro for a bulk cycle??

purelife2

purelife2

Awards
Testpro during recomp or cut would be perfect..i love the stuff..i would run it with the lean extreme..im running my testpro with HGHpro and Glycobol

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can't go wrong running Testopro, period. Excellent during a recomp or flat out bulk. It's one of the best test boosters on the market. The boost in test will definitely help you preserve lean mass while dropping fat bro. Run it.

jrice528

Awards
Awesome, thanks for the responses guy! Appriciate it.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, its definitely good either way. On a cut, the higher test levels will keep your mood up, and make it easier to retain more muscle mass.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
aah, much love for the testopro.:bling:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
my wife wasnt loving it last night..i was hornier then a 18 year old virgin..tore that behind up..thanks AI for awsome products
Be careful or you will be at the jewelry store like thebigt buying the little lady some bling.

purelife2

purelife2

Awards
yes i just had to drop $400 on her for some makeup and new outfits for work..she just sent me a text to make sure i wake her up when i get home at 1am..looks like ill be popping a few extra Perform with my Testpro tonight when i get off work

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes i just had to drop $400 on her for some makeup and new outfits for work..she just sent me a text to make sure i wake her up when i get home at 1am..looks like ill be popping a few extra Perform with my Testpro tonight when i get off work
Sounds like my day today. Which part am I talking about? I'll never tell :lol:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like my day today. Which part am I talking about? I'll never tell :lol: