HGHpro Question

ALopezJr

Awards
I just placed an order for 3 bottles of HGHpro. Once I am done with the 30 day run do I need to take anything else? I plan on doing 30 days on, 30 days off, & then another 30 days on. Does this sound good? If you have a better way to run this please feel free to let me know as I would like to get the best results possible. Thanks for such great products and any help you can provide.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for your patronage as well as your questions.

Be sure to follow these instructions in order to achieve the best results possible. As noted below, we suggest taking HGHpro for no longer than 60 consecutive days before taking a break (of four weeks). HGHpro does not require any support supps nor follow up supps upon cessation of use.

Take 1 servings (4 pills) 30-45 minutes prior to bed for 30 consecutive days. Do not exceed 60 consecutive days. For maximum results, wait 30 minutes after eating before taking. If you are going to take with food, then avoid carbohydrates for best results.
Please feel free to post any further questions that you might have. You can PM me if you're more comfortable with that.

EDIT: Sorry, I just noticed your post count. I'm not sure if you can PM yet. If not, you can email me at [email protected]

ALopezJr

Awards
Thank you for the quick response. You guys are great.

purelife2

purelife2

Awards
just curious on why there needs to be a break..does it shut something down or just become ineffective after a while

ALopezJr

Awards
Most likely due to your body getting use to it. Results will diminish over time.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Basically like with most other things, you do lose some sensitivity over time. Another dosing scheme that helps with that is potentially taking it 5 days a week, and taking 2 days off. I've followed that protocol for a while and haven't noticed any change in effectiveness

purelife2

purelife2

Awards
Basically like with most other things, you do lose some sensitivity over time. Another dosing scheme that helps with that is potentially taking it 5 days a week, and taking 2 days off. I've followed that protocol for a while and haven't noticed any change in effectiveness
how long have you ran it that way and still get the noticeable effects

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been using it this way for months and still sleep like a log with each use. I get up at 4AM during the week, so I take my HGHpro the nights before I have to work.

I think if you're interested in more than just deep sleep from it, then you might want to run it for eight weeks straight. Some loggers over at BB.com have noted a cumulative effect.

To be honest with you, I think we only suggest eight consecutive weeks for all of our products...you get what I'm saying...? ;)

purelife2

purelife2

Awards
sounds good...ive been running it for a few weeks with Glycobol..i got 2 bottles so ill run it for 8-9weeks and see what happens..loving the fat loss from it...only down side is my 2 new AI t-shirts i got at Christmas dont fit me very snugly anymore

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how long have you ran it that way and still get the noticeable effects
seriously at one point, between HGHup from applied nutriceuticals and HGHPro (both use L-dopa which is a large part of what you develop resistance to) I used it that way for over 6 months without losing sensitivity.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree after 30-60 days you can go to a 5 on and 2 off dosing schedule.