Need advice on what to take

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
I was planning a bola/phera bridge in the next week or so however got the results of my blood work and will have to postpone the cycle until i correct some lipid issues.

My bloodwork showed my estrogen level on the high end still in normal range. My test was in the middle range. I want to decrease my estrogen without effecting my lipids. I have formestane on hand but i read that will effect lipids negatively.

I have on hand testpro, and stoked. I know someone else recommended Erase. What do you think? It doesnt have to be an AI product if you dont think thats the best thing for the job. I buy lots of AI products either way.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're willing to buy a bottle of Erase, then I say stack that with Stoked and TestoPRO for a pretty encompassing stack.

Thanks for you question as well as your support!

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
If you're willing to buy a bottle of Erase, then I say stack that with Stoked and TestoPRO for a pretty encompassing stack.

Cool thanks!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Good Choice ..

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i agree good choice of ai products but i think his original ? is what to take to reduce e without further lipid damage. ill tell you that aromasin is a potent anti e(not otc though) that is much easier on the lipids than most if not all ai's out there. ive been taking it for over a year with trt and my lipids are perfect. just throwing another option to the guy