AI Motivate Info: How Much Taurine?

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to some good advice from stnxas, I picked up some Motivate. My label says 1 capsule has a 550mg proprietary blend. Can you give a breakdown of how much of each ingredient each 550mg capsule contains? Specifically, I am interested in how much taurine is in each capsule.

Thanks! :usa2:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Heyyyyyyyy thank you for the purchase.

Was there a certain amount you were looking for? If so that is how much is in there.

HA just kidding. I prefer not to give out exact amounts of the various ingredients.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
OK, a confidential PM would be sufficient ;-)

JK, I'll ask the question another way. I have seen various suggestions on adding taurine in certain situations such as when encountering cramping during a cut, running Clen, or certain stacks like a T2+Erase stack etc.

Of course I realize that the caffeine in the Motivate would be an additional diuretic in these situations. But, is there enough taurine in 1 capsule to be an effective dose? If not, how many would it take? Or would the amount of caffeine offset the taurine value?

The Motivate is mainly for me as a preworkout but I'm wondering if it would have any value to my wife if she was cramping during a cut, running Clen, or certain stacks like a T2+Erase stack etc.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
lol ok pm :)

ah ok I understand.

In my opinion to take care of cramps there is not enough taurine as you want gram quantity for that.

Better to pick up some bulk taurine and use it that way.

Thank you again for the purchase

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Whoa! Very cool!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Mike, long time ;)

<Two birds with one stone>

SpecMike, I just want make sure that you noticed that Motivate can dosed up to four capsules per day. I like two capsules at a time if I'm looking for some focus and drive. Honestly, I very rarely take four capsules in one day. If I do, it's usually a long day at work and I take 2/1/1.

My wife is absolutely thrilled with the performance of her laptop now, thanks!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Mike, long time ;)

<Two birds with one stone>

SpecMike, I just want make sure that you noticed that Motivate can dosed up to four capsules per day. I like two capsules at a time if I'm looking for some focus and drive. Honestly, I very rarely take four capsules in one day. If I do, it's usually a long day at work and I take 2/1/1.

Exactly how I take it 2 caps then later if I need it 1-2 caps more.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Glad I could help. When the wives are happy, we are happy. Or, at least we have a better chance of being happy :biggthumpup:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^It's funny because it's true!