Help with my Stack

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Hello all. Just really short and sweet. Have some Fadogia laying around and thought I would combine it with some AI stuff I have laying around and well, I came up with the stack. Just need some dosing protocols. I have run testopro before, but just want to get it all right

FADOGIA / TESTOPRO / STOKED

**NOTE (I have a bottle of PRIME laying around. I could possible throw that in, but not really sure on that part. Probably not, but again, not sure)

thanks

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Dont know much about Fadogia, but you can't go wrong with Testopro and stoked. 2 sweet products. And i'd save the prime for another run, thats me personally.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
iForce's fadogia. I am aware of the underdosing of the original run of fadogia, and Im awaiting another 2 bottles from iForce. I guess that brings me to another concern in regards to the dosing of the original run of fadogia.

thanks easy for looking in this thread. You are the man.

thanks
msucurt

which fadogia product do you have?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd shoot for 1g of fadogia a day, on top of the normal dosing on stoked/testopro.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Easy, dosing instructions per iForces says to get 1.5g/day (500mg @ 3x day). Just curious if you think that should be a problem going with 1.5g/day.

Also, I need to look how much are actually in each cap. I think i may crack one open tonite and mass it myself to see what my caps are saying and dose from there.

I'd shoot for 1g of fadogia a day, on top of the normal dosing on stoked/testopro.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1.5 should be fine, i'm just recalling the original Omega T-Force was 1g. Just i'd say to be safe and not run it longer than 4-6 weeks at that, as there is some evidence that it may cause a lower LH for a short while after discontinuing, and the longer you run it without a break the worse that is likely to be.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Yea, tough decision to make. I probably wouldnt run it any longer than 4-6 week regardless because my testopro/stoked will last 4 weeks also. I am thinking i will go with 1.5g day and see what happens. Well, unless i research fadogia more and see that people recommend for the most part only 1g/day. Diffference is probably marginal.

thanks

1.5 should be fine, i'm just recalling the original Omega T-Force was 1g. Just i'd say to be safe and not run it longer than 4-6 weeks at that, as there is some evidence that it may cause a lower LH for a short while after discontinuing, and the longer you run it without a break the worse that is likely to be.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
thanks pembroke. Im also running the following with this stack, which should help even more

MCC
taurine
BA
ALCAR
GABA (bedtime)
animal pak
whey/casein/egg mix

1 to 1.5g should work well with the TestoPRO/Stoked.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks pembroke. Im also running the following with this stack, which should help even more

MCC
taurine
BA
ALCAR
GABA (bedtime)
animal pak
whey/casein/egg mix
Now that is one kicking stack my friend.:)