Anabolic Innovations Mass and strength

Hustlers

Hustlers

Awards
  • Established
I'm new to this forum but not PHs/AAS as far as research goes.
However I want to be more open minded and I'm trying to take the time to look into each company listed.

The question I would like people to answer is:
What is the best product/stack from this company for someone who wants to add mass and strength, and what would be the proper pct and/or support supps?

Basically what does this company have to offer?

If you take the time to answer this thank you. I understand I'm gonna get responses like read the forum etc etc, but I'm trying to do this quickly and efficiently.

Thanks in advance

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
start off with maniac and recoverPro :)

Hustlers

Hustlers

Awards
  • Established
start off with maniac and recoverPro :)
What has been your experience or knowledge of that combo?

To address all
-I can just as easily go to the associated sites but I really want to hear from people who are currently using these products. I have an issue with reading 2 yr old logs. As useful as they are a persons exp isn't fresh and if you ask them about their exp they start speculating because they don't actually remember.

It becomes whisper down the line kind of scenarios. I hope you understand what Im getting at.

How did you like it?

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What has been your experience or knowledge of that combo?

To address all
-I can just as easily go to the associated sites but I really want to hear from people who are currently using these products. I have an issue with reading 2 yr old logs. As useful as they are a persons exp isn't fresh and if you ask them about their exp they start speculating because they don't actually remember.

It becomes whisper down the line kind of scenarios. I hope you understand what Im getting at.

How did you like it?
to be honest i havent used either one .. i have used testpro, cyclesupport, essentials, stoked

i was just suggesting a pre-post workout .. for you to get started .. and looking at the ingridents, im sure it will provide decent results with good diet .. AI is a great company ..one of my fav.

i would go with just a preworkout, postworkout and protein for 2months with good training and diet .. and then jump into testboosters:friday:

just my 2cents .. im not a rep from the co. ..so hopefully one of them can shed some light on your topic

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Run the Swole Stack. I am running it with my pct with gains in strength and mass.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm new to this forum but not PHs/AAS as far as research goes.
However I want to be more open minded and I'm trying to take the time to look into each company listed.

The question I would like people to answer is:
What is the best product/stack from this company for someone who wants to add mass and strength, and what would be the proper pct and/or support supps?

Basically what does this company have to offer?

If you take the time to answer this thank you. I understand I'm gonna get responses like read the forum etc etc, but I'm trying to do this quickly and efficiently.

Thanks in advance
I love the Glycobol/Testopro stack. It's mean bro. No need for supports or PCT. This stack works dude. Go check it out.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
The best stack is hard work, rest, and diet. Maybe sprinkle some TestoPRO and Glycobal on top.

Also the SWOLE stack is pretty commonly run.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
The best stack is hard work, rest, and diet. Maybe sprinkle some TestoPRO and Glycobal on top.

Also the SWOLE stack is pretty commonly run.
Just to add to this that the "swole stack" is gylcobol with testopro and stoked(aka post cycle support)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its a great all around stack, can be used flexibly to add decent lean mass, or for support while losing fat.

Hustlers

Hustlers

Awards
  • Established
Wow i'm surprised this many responses popped up. Some of you are hilarious.
As far as eat lift rest grow ive been doing it solid for a 1.5 years.

I'd post my diet but i'll do it when I start a log. However my diet isn't black and white but my calories are. I've been doing it so long I don't need to eat the same 7 meals a day to make sure of the count. Plus I carry a scale with me all day.

I was up at 190 from 166 after a year then cut to 180 ish
Ive been on a strength and conditioning program for the last 7 weeks. About to switch it up to address stabilization Ive lost from all the bar work and hit more hypertrophy.

Still rehabbing back issues and winged scapula. Was only able to start squatting again 3 months ago. Im taking it slow with legs so i don't end up with another surgery.

So enough of this for now, thank you very much for all your input. Keep it coming

My ****s on point. I am 5'11' with a very small frame. Ecto whatever you want to say. Long arms and leg short torso not very wide shoulders.
Put it this way if i dont lift my neck sits at 15 inches.

The heaviest I have ever been prior to injury was 200lbs. Trying to get back by September. Ive already put 15 solid on so no rush anymore.

Hope this clears attitudes up

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
RecoverPro is very good , esp post workout, regular whey takes 15 mins to get into the bloodstream, bcaa's take 4 minutes, a scoop between meals goes a long way as well.

Glycobol is a nice insulin mimetic /nutrient repartition-or that cause the carbs that might not go into the muscle and be stored as fat go into the muscles, basically it helps fill up muscles better so they are fuller. In addition, NA-R-ALA has some great anti-oxidant effects.

Testopro-shown in a human study to riase free testosterone over 98 %. You can have high total test and low free test and its not doing much good if it is not free. I am attaching the testofen human study

Perform-potent sexual enhancer (with testosterone boosting and cortisol reduction)

Motivate-great when needed for a pick me up clean type energy

Maniac, great pre-workout- 80 servings per bottle, helps with pumps

they are some of the products I am taking right now. I had tried all of AI Sports Nutrition's products , so it really depends of what type of product(s) you are looking for.

if I can assist you in any other way please let me know

Hustlers

Hustlers

Awards
  • Established
just a heads up
aside from my 7-8 meals a day the supps I take are:
Whey
B6
B12
GNC Megamen Multi
ON BCAA's
ON HMB
ZMA
Preworkout Jacked3d
Dont have a set postworkout need to get one
fish oil
-i cut casein and stopped looking so soft

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Swole Stack is probably our best strength and mass building stack. There would be no need for any supports or pct as the stack is totally natural. What you can expect from us is cutting edge products that we stand behind 100%

Hustlers

Hustlers

Awards
  • Established
Thanx for chiming in AI
@pembroke

If I wanted take your products along with an Hdrol cycle or during PCT what would you recommend?

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Thanx for chiming in AI
@pembroke

If I wanted take your products along with an Hdrol cycle or during PCT what would you recommend?
Im not pembroke but i used the entire swole stack for my pct (i used post cycle support not stoked but they are the same thing)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanx for chiming in AI
@pembroke

PCT for sure as during the cycle it would be of no real benefit.

Hustlers

Hustlers

Awards
  • Established
1. If someone was building a layout for a cycle of a)Hdrol or b)Sdrol what are the differences in layout due to consideration of the selected chemical
2. and if stacking both compounds what are the real concerns and adjustment one would need to make for PCT?

P.s Let me know if there is somewhere else I should post this

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. If someone was building a layout for a cycle of a)Hdrol or b)Sdrol what are the differences in layout due to consideration of the selected chemical
2. and if stacking both compounds what are the real concerns and adjustment one would need to make for PCT?

P.s Let me know if there is somewhere else I should post this
Sdrol you would need a SERM no questions asked IMO. H-drol you could get away with a OTC PCT of a low dose SERM with a natty test booster with sdrol don't attempt a pct without a SERM.

Hustlers

Hustlers

Awards
  • Established
Makes sense against everything Im reading. What if u want ur nuts to shrink because they're too big lmao j/k

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for your interest in AI Sports Nutrition, Hustlers.

Sorry to hear about your bout with elephantitis though!
:lol::lol::lol:

Hustlers

Hustlers

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your interest in AI Sports Nutrition, Hustlers.

Sorry to hear about your bout with elephantitis though!
:lol::lol::lol:
F'n hilarious.
When I wear a speedo on the beach it looks like my thighs are juggling potatoes lmao (so untrue haha)

SauceZilla

Awards
Postive results thus far on Swole stack...damn I stay eating lol

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have taken stoked while losing body fat like I am now and I have no trouble losing. The mind is a powerful thing and you can accomplish great things when your mind is into it with the hark work

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have taken stoked while losing body fat like I am now and I have no trouble losing. The mind is a powerful thing and you can accomplish great things when your mind is into it with the hark work
Agreed with the proper discipline anything can be accomplished.