A.I. just lost a loyal customer

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hate to rant and rave about anything here on AM. But i'm beyond the point of frustration at this moment. So i ordered my stuff for Black Friday cause it was a wicked deal and have always had great success with AI products. So my order never got to me, awhile later cause i have had horrible luck with shipping sometimes, i contacted customer service they got my package back it never made it to me. So they call me i confirm my address and say they will resend it yadee yadda yadda. Again to my surprise i never got my package. Come on it has been shipped twice and i never received it? This is beyond irritating for me, heck i know its 50 bucks and thats nothing to some people but its still sucks to order something and not receive it.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hello Ryan,

I am sorry for the trouble.

Your item has been shipped to you twice.

Both times UPS says the item is undeliverable.

Shipped out on 11/29 to WA from FL. UPS shipped to WA but the address was incorrect. They then shipped the package back to FL

We contacted you to get the correct address. We reshipped and again UPS has said the address is incorrect.

I don't want to post the tracking number but here is part of the first one 1Z4630Y50XXXXXXXXX

And here is part of the second one. 1z4630y50353XXXXXX

If you give the ok I can give the full tracking number to a MOD or the Admin so they can see we have shipped it twice.

It currently is sitting in WA UPS as the address is incorrect.

FIRST Shipment
Shipped out on 11/29 shipped from FL

WA but was rejected by UPS as an incorrect address, and returned to shipper which I can see on the UPS site.

We contacted you and were told that was the correct address so it was resent.

We reshipped and I will have to find out that info for you tomorrow when the warehouse opens up.

FL, United States 12/21/2010 1:35 P.M. Delivered
12/21/2010 4:05 A.M. Out For Delivery
FL, United States 12/20/2010 11:49 P.M. Arrival Scan
Jacksonville, FL, United States 12/20/2010 9:05 P.M. Departure Scan
12/20/2010 2:17 P.M. Arrival Scan
Redmond, WA, United States 12/15/2010 12:30 A.M. Departure Scan
Redmond, WA, United States 12/14/2010 11:05 P.M. Arrival Scan
WA, United States 12/14/2010 8:05 P.M. Departure Scan
12/14/2010 6:19 P.M. Receiver has refused the delivery of the package. (domestic returned to sender, international - sender is contacted). / Returned to shipper.
WA, United States 12/08/2010 1:41 P.M. Delivered
12/08/2010 2:52 A.M. Out For Delivery
WA, United States 12/07/2010 9:09 P.M. A correct street number is needed for delivery. UPS is attempting to obtain this information. / The address has been corrected. The delivery has been rescheduled.
12/07/2010 1:45 P.M. A correct street number is needed for delivery. UPS is attempting to obtain this information.
12/07/2010 5:36 A.M. Out For Delivery
12/07/2010 3:30 A.M. Arrival Scan
Redmond, WA, United States 12/07/2010 1:49 A.M. Departure Scan
Redmond, WA, United States 12/05/2010 11:29 P.M. Arrival Scan
Jacksonville, FL, United States 11/30/2010 8:18 A.M. Departure Scan
11/30/2010 4:02 A.M. Arrival Scan
FL, United States 11/29/2010 8:17 P.M. Departure Scan
11/29/2010 7:43 P.M. Origin Scan
United States 11/29/2010 5:00 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Second shipment

When you track this shipment on the UPS website it states:

If you are the receiver, please provide the correct shipping address to the sender.

WA, United States 01/10/2011 9:16 P.M. A correct company or receiver name is needed for delivery. UPS is attempting to obtain this information. / A postcard has been sent to the recipient requesting that they contact UPS.
01/10/2011 12:50 P.M. A correct company or receiver name is needed for delivery. UPS is attempting to obtain this information.
01/10/2011 4:39 A.M. Out For Delivery
WA, United States 01/07/2011 8:43 P.M. Destination Scan
01/07/2011 8:26 P.M. A correct street number is needed for delivery. UPS is attempting to obtain this information. / The address has been corrected. The delivery has been rescheduled.
01/07/2011 11:44 A.M. A correct street number is needed for delivery. UPS is attempting to obtain this information.
01/07/2011 3:30 A.M. Arrival Scan
Portland, OR, United States 01/06/2011 8:04 P.M. Departure Scan
01/06/2011 3:30 A.M. Arrival Scan
Jacksonville, FL, United States 12/31/2010 9:45 A.M. Departure Scan
12/31/2010 5:50 A.M. Arrival Scan
FL, United States 12/30/2010 9:10 P.M. Departure Scan
12/30/2010 8:25 P.M. Origin Scan
United States 12/30/2010 4:57 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
You state you have horrible luck with recieving shipments, sounds like a problem with your post office or something. AI is standup

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
You state you have horrible luck with recieving shipments, sounds like a problem with your post office or something. AI is standup
Agreed....

I drive to a new family doctors office to have a check up and wouldntnt you know it, I get lost on the way and miss appointment. Call Doctor to reschedule appointment and explain why I missed. They squeeze me in the next day. I drive to the Doctors office and damn if I dont get totally lost again. Time to get a new doctor, and possibly a different car!!!!

Really?

If they never shipped, then you have a gripe with AI.

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
Agreed....

I drive to a new family doctors office to have a check up and would'nt you know it, I get lost on the way and miss appointment. Call Doctor to reschedule appointment and explain why I missed. They squeeze me in the next day. I drive to the Doctors office and damn if I dont get totally lost again. Time to get a new doctor, and possibly a different car!!!!

Really?

If they never shipped, then you have a gripe with AI.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems like an unwise decision to blame AI for what seems like a mistyped address or simply faulty shipping on the deliverers part.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Tracking from UPS shows they have sent a postcard to PrepNwa23 trying to deliver the package.

PrepNwa23 can call UPS to arrange delivery.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi Ryan

I am very sorry to hear that UPS is again having problems getting the package to you. I was the person who called you when the first package got returned and I went over and confirmed we had the correct address from you. None of this is your fault it seems for whatever reason UPS just has a problem with that address. I would be more than happy to call you again to try to explain what is happening if you like just let me know.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Maybe if the op has it ship to his work or something, that may work. I know I have had that problem before. Company addresses seam to work better (sometimes).

Hundatar

Awards
AI seams to be reacting very professionally. big ups. I will try their products now, so looks like u gained a costO

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Stand up guys working at AI. I love to see companies make stuff right.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
The support is MUCH appreciated.

BTW take a look at the time of post #2. Yes that is EST.

The bat phone rang at 4:20 that someone was in distress. Unfortunately I have Verizon so it took a few hours before I got the call :)

BRB getting some sleep. Starting this new company is starting to take its toll.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The support is MUCH appreciated.

BTW take a look at the time of post #2. Yes that is EST.

The bat phone rang at 4:20 that someone was in distress. Unfortunately I have Verizon so it took a few hours before I got the call :)

BRB getting some sleep. Starting this new company is starting to take its toll.
Hey now your not allowed sleep it is not in your contract. Take some more Motivate and suck it up.:aargh:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, I might have told the OP to pound sand if I was a rep......lol
I can imagine he is very frustrated and I understand that.

If for some reason UPS still can't get it to him we are happy to refund his credit card. Just wish they could get it to him ASAP as it is approx 5 miles away right now.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
so once again AI proves its a standup company...and the passive aggressive OP wont take the blame for giving out a bad address....he'll just bitch about it on the internet.

hey Crowler and Pembroke...you know you guys rock. dont feed the trolls. just refund him and be happy you dont have to deal w/ him.

Supa_Spence

Awards
looking at your company now due to the response and the way you handled it ..so u won me over

ModernLats

Awards
I'm pist off you posted this crap. They charged you correct price, called you after the mailing mix up by you or usp/usps and from reading the first few posts AI isn't at fault for anything.

I ship packages to my customers daily and yes this crap happens here and there and at times customs keep it for a month but in no way is any of that my fault. Customers like you piss me off, I hope you get your package and choke on a protein bar later.

Rant over...Have a nice day

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so once again AI proves its a standup company...and the passive aggressive OP wont take the blame for giving out a bad address....he'll just bitch about it on the internet.

hey Crowler and Pembroke...you know you guys rock. dont feed the trolls. just refund him and be happy you dont have to deal w/ him.
Wow okay sorry i was busy on Duty today and haven't been online anxiously waiting to check the response of my rant last night. I will try to call UPS cause like Crowler said is BS that its literally 5 miles from my house and it can't be delievered. I checked everything and its the same address i use with Nutraplanet and they never have a problem getting packages to my door step. Since i ranted and raved i'll take the flaming from everyone no problem there. Just kind of a stressfull time for me and i blew up, trying to get everything dealt with and handled. Getting deployed in less than a few weeks so making sure people don't have to deal with things while i'm gone.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Hey Ryan,

I appreciate you looking into it. We are a PM, email or post away if you need some help from us getting this sorted out.

Please let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow okay sorry i was busy on Duty today and haven't been online anxiously waiting to check the response of my rant last night. I will try to call UPS cause like Crowler said is BS that its literally 5 miles from my house and it can't be delievered. I checked everything and its the same address i use with Nutraplanet and they never have a problem getting packages to my door step. Since i ranted and raved i'll take the flaming from everyone no problem there. Just kind of a stressfull time for me and i blew up, trying to get everything dealt with and handled. Getting deployed in less than a few weeks so making sure people don't have to deal with things while i'm gone.
Ryan not a problem bro I understand your frustration. Please let us know what happens with UPS and if it can't be worked out quickly we will gladly refund you, This is not your fault and appears for whatever reason to be a UPS problem. Please let me know as soon as you get ahold of UPS and we will take it from there.:)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Got it figures out. Ryan contacted UPS and what should have been a digit was a letter in the address.

Thank you again and a HUGE thanks for your service to our country. Stay safe over there.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear it got resolved. I personally have all the faith in AI. My story is this: I ordered some Testopro and Perform during their huge sale, when they were giving away shirts and bags. Well, the order came USPS, and they never get it right. I had forgotten to list "Please ship UPS or FedEx. I got a call on my phone saying it wasn't a valid address, according to USPS. Anyways, I meant to call AI back when I got some free time, as I work 12+ hours nearly every day. Well, the order came by UPS before I had time to call them back. That to me was incredible customer service. I was completely perplexed when I saw the package on my doorstep, and then was just speechless when I realized it was form AI. Awesome job guys!!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Crowler went above and beyond what is needed and so did all the AI family i truly appreciate the level of care and giving with everyone involved thank you for resolving my stupidity as kindly as possible.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Not really at all.

It wasn't your stupidity.

I am not really sure what happened but

in the end I think we put a 1 where there should have been a I or put an I where there should have been a 1.

Sorry for the trouble.

japohl1

japohl1

Awards
  • Established
Wow now thats what I call customer service!!! You guys mind taking over my credit cards and a few other bills I have so when I have problems its your company im dealing with? LOL

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's the AI trademark... above and beyond and we are encouraged to keep it upheld.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if someone should change the title of the thread. Something like....AI Lost and Then Regained a Loyal Customer.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
lol I like that! :)

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I understand I am very much late here.....

I just had to say that was of the best customer support I have ever seen in this industry. Annabolic Innovations is a really good company to deal with.

Props to you for being one of the good guys. I was impressed.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Heyyyyyyyyyy VERY nice of you to say!

Much appreciated.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I understand I am very much late here.....

I just had to say that was of the best customer support I have ever seen in this industry. Annabolic Innovations is a really good company to deal with.

Props to you for being one of the good guys. I was impressed.
We really thank you guys our customers. You spend your hard earned money and deserve nothing but the best.