how can i run AI CYNOSTANE and get good dry gains plz help

maines86

Awards
can someone plz give me some info on how to cycle cynostane im not new to ph's i've cycled spawn,iforce bold and rpn havoc i just cant really find much on AI's cynostane can someone plz help me in the right direction thanks

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
can someone plz give me some info on how to cycle cynostane im not new to ph's i've cycled spawn,iforce bold and rpn havoc i just cant really find much on AI's cynostane can someone plz help me in the right direction thanks
We don't own that product anymore and have not for a long time now. There should be directions on the bottle and that is what I would suggest doing. Good luck bro.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
A tight diet and aromasin every day will help keep the gains dry. Other than that, follow the dosing protocol and you should be good.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
IF you have already ran them, cynostane is going to be a disappointment - its real weak unless you going to be cutting on it, even then.... there are better choices.