NEW AI SPORTS BLOG!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Hey what up guys!
My name is Heath Ellenberger and I am the in house Trainer for AI Sports Nutrition. I have decided to make a blog for all the info I will be sharing with you guys! The blog contains everything you want to know from new training techniques and styles to nutrition and AI sports supps. Also we will be holding contest and be giving away some free stuff, and giving you news on whats new from the AI LAB (I'll tell you its pretty exciting stuff!). Also I want to answer questions you may have so please ask away and I might make a blog post answering your questions!

Check it out and become a follower of the New Movement AI

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey what up guys!
My name is Heath Ellenberger and I am the in house Trainer for AI Sports Nutrition. I have decided to make a blog for all the info I will be sharing with you guys! The blog contains everything you want to know from new training techniques and styles to nutrition and AI sports supps. Also we will be holding contest and be giving away some free stuff, and giving you news on whats new from the AI LAB (I'll tell you its pretty exciting stuff!). Also I want to answer questions you may have so please ask away and I might make a blog post answering your questions!

Check it out and become a follower of the New Movement AI
Some good info there, Heath - things are getitng better and better under Jeff :)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
VERY nice.

Some great stuff happening in the blog with Heath, and this is just the beginning.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Hey Everyone make sure you are keeping up on the blog and follow it we have some HUGE NEWS coming from AI HQ VERY SOON!!

Also I am working on a BIG GIVE AWAY BUT YOU MUST BE A FOLLOWER OF THE BLOG!!!

Join the movement dont be left out!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anybody interested in an AI Sports Ham Raido Frequency instead?

I would LOVE to work on this project. I feel that the Bodybuilding Ham Radio users are far under utilized in this industry.

< WTH is this guy talking about :lol: >

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heaaatttthhh my man!! Whats goin on? Been a long time since we chatted. Good to see you doin your thing with AI!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
How many grams of fat in that ham?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anybody interested in an AI Sports Ham Raido Frequency instead?

I would LOVE to work on this project. I feel that the Bodybuilding Ham Radio users are far under utilized in this industry.

< WTH is this guy talking about :lol: >
Dont really know what Ham Radio frequency but if I think it will be pretty cool if you guys did like a podcast type show that people can listen to interviews with trainers and have like FAQ sessions on training and nutrition and throw in some AI products shout outs and then have them listed on the site and downloadable for ipods. Even better is if you guys can get the itunes store to pick up the podcast so it can reach more people. I listen to one podcast already with Boyle and its pretty decent. Lots of good info on that show and just thinking you guys can do something similar

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ham Radio is something that you can do out of your garage :D

The podcast idea is actually a pretty interesting idea.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ham Radio is something that you can do out of your garage :D

The podcast idea is actually a pretty interesting idea.
Thanks another idea is to create a Anabolic Innovations YouTube channel. You can have blog followers post questions for the trainer in the blog and he will randomly select a couple questions and than make a YouTube video answering the questions. This could help with promotion too because say the question is "how to perform a hack squat" or "the importance of post workout shakes" or whatever the question is, I'm sure someone out there will be searching for the same question on YouTube and will stumble across your AI YouTube page. So it can be a double whammy for you guys, you can contribute to the growing knowledge of your customers plus get some marketing out of it for future customers.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Whoa great idea!

I did not know about doing something like that. I will get with Heath to see what we can do.

Thank you!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:D glad I can help guys

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Hey Everyone!

We have a youtube channel its Aisportstrainer thats the channel name!

I am doing workout/exercise videos on there! I will be posting up new exercises on there from time to time and also routines that we do at the training facility to give you all a glimpse into what we are doing here at XPT!

Some new videos are going up as we speak!

I also want to do a live channel that you can all get in and ask us questions from the training center. This way we can talk supplements or training and it will all be right there.

I would love to have a ask the trainer section on here where you guys ask whatever you want to about training and nutrition and I can either blog it or make a video of it. I would also like to do a conference call/podcast with each one of our reps and release those basically it would be us talking about hot topics in the supp industry.

Any other thoughts are welcome!!

3G good to see you too bro!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
WHOA! You da man already on top of this and more.

Very nice.

Thank you!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think of a challenge the AI Sports Trainer Challenge?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go on...

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
It would basically be a challenge to me you guys come up with an exercise or a workout and I will video me doing it and the person with most challenging workout would get something maybe like a guest interview on the blog or maybe a AI Tshirt and bag. We will come up with something!

Also wanted to let everyone know just posted a Calf training Article on the Blog

www.aisportsnutriton.blogspot.com

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It would basically be a challenge to me you guys come up with an exercise or a workout and I will video me doing it and the person with most challenging workout would get something maybe like a guest interview on the blog or maybe a AI Tshirt and bag. We will come up with something!

Also wanted to let everyone know just posted a Calf training Article on the Blog

I got a killer core exercise for you to try. Do you have acces to a weight sled or prowler and think rope? If so you perform the exercise as follows: load up the sled and attach the thick rope. Go to the other side of the room and get into a plank position with the rope on one side of you. From here take one of your arms and reach out and grab the rope and pull . The goal is to continue pulling the rope and pull the sled to you while maintaing tension on the rope and not letting it get slack. It's a killer!!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
haha Already ahead of you!! Love this move! There is nothing like the prowler!!!

I have a pretty cool rope weighted exercise I will video today and post up on the youtube page!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
I will also post some of the other core moves with the War Machine That we do which you really can not do with any other piece of equipment!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm what is this "war machine" that you speak of?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did this article help?

Maybe some new ideas?
It can't hurt any.

I have high calf muscles. Is there anything in particular that I should concentrate on?

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
I will address high calf muscles in the next post! There is things you can do to give the appearance of high calves! I will post up a quick blog post about that!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I have some routines that were designed to push you way into overtraining. One of the ones I used was the Freak month 3 is brutal but the effect is accumulative. I tred to keep up with the frequency but it just tore me up...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It can't hurt any.

I have high calf muscles. Is there anything in particular that I should concentrate on?
Go swimming in those waters you pull those spotted Gars from and that will take care of your high calf muscles.:spank:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will address high calf muscles in the next post! There is things you can do to give the appearance of high calves! I will post up a quick blog post about that!
"to give the appearance of high calves."

Maybe I'm using the term incorrectly, but I don't want to appear to have high calf muscles...aka long ankles, lol :lol:

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
HAHA

Thats my bad! I meant to say there are somethings you can do that will distract from the high calf muscles and make them appear fuller.

There is nothing you can do about muscle insertions and origins but you can build of the muscles around them!

I am also posting up some food videos that I have done recently

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
;)

Sounds good. I'm definitely interested to see what you have to say.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
I also answered you question about what is a war machine check the post and video on that and some workout videos to come!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Another blog post up on getting your MUFAS!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mufas. I just learned a new acronym.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Tell your girlfriend/Wife you wants some MUFA and see what kinda of response you get!