Black Friday Problems?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was just curious if i'm the only one who hasn't received his package yet?

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
Have you shot them an email? I received my package within a few days of ordering.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah i shot the customer service an email the other day just waiting to see what they say.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could also try shooting a pm to one of their reps. AI is usually pretty darn solid with their customer support.

therealest77

Pembroke I have a problem as well. I purchased the Swole Stack during the black Friday sale, start using it at the end if December. Dosing 4 caps per day of Stoked and Testopro. How is it that I'm out of Stoked and still have around 20 caps of Testopro left? Both bottles says 120 caps. Seems like to me I was shorted on the Stoked

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pembroke I have a problem as well. I purchased the Swole Stack during the black Friday sale, start using it at the end if December. Dosing 4 caps per day of Stoked and Testopro. How is it that I'm out of Stoked and still have around 20 caps of Testopro left? Both bottles says 120 caps. Seems like to me I was shorted on the Stoked
Shoot me a PM of when you started the stack and I will look into it.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
therealest77 Thank you for he purchase.

If you started on the 28th of Dec you should be out of both of them. Maybe you received 20 extra TestoPRO.