Has anyone cut on the Swole Stack before?

1. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'2"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.78%

Has anyone cut on the Swole Stack before?

I just got my 8 weeks worth in the mail today, but am currently on a cut. Should I wait until my cut is over to start the stack, or try using it now? I am probably going to do two 4 week cycles at different times.

Anyone have any experience with taking these products in a calorie deficit?

2. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Sure. The Glycobol is handy for making sure that whatever carbs you do take in are used more effectively, and higher levels of testosterone coupled with lower levels of estrogen helps in fat loss as well. I haven't used all 3 together on a cut personally but have used Glycobol during one and it definitely helped.
  3. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'2"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.78%

Thanks, I am doing carb cycling, with protein and fat constant at 300g and 50g, respectively. The carb days cycle between 100, 200, and 300g per day, with the 100g days falling on two of my three rest days, and the others falling on training days and one rest day.

I am making pretty good progress with just this diet alone, so do not want to "waste" a cycle if I'm not going to get anything from it. That's my only concern.

I think I might try one 4 week stack on my cut, then switch to bulking and try the other 4 week stack Then I can provide two logs that will hopefully be useful to the community, and find out for myself which way is better.
    •   

4. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

That would be great. if you remember to, PM me with the link once you start the stack
  5. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'2"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.78%

You know what, I changed my mind. I am just going to go for a lean bulk at the moment. Why? Because winter is starting, so it is silly to continue cutting at this time, IMHO. I've been cutting for about 7 weeks anyway, so have made some good progress, and I learned a lot for when I cut next in March or so.

So I'll be starting a slow bulk log
  6. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.73%

Honestly over time thats generally the best bet. Going through standard bulk/cut cycles seems like chasing your own tail sometimes.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.79%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I took the swole stack a while ago while i was bulking and it worked fine for that.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I agree with easy. Lean bulk is the way to go. I picked up a lot during that black fri sale. I won't be starting anything for a few weeks though. I will be lean bulking as well. Side note the draw string bags the gave out in the sale are awesome! I got 2
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.29%

I used Swole during my last cut. I would recommend it to keep strength and LBM. Heck i even added some strength and LBM while still cutting fat.

If you are looking to drop weight maybe not...if you want it to help cut fat and maintain LBM and strength i recommend it whole-heartedly.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    I agree with easy. Lean bulk is the way to go. I picked up a lot during that black fri sale. I won't be starting anything for a few weeks though. I will be lean bulking as well. Side note the draw string bags the gave out in the sale are awesome! I got 2
    MM, I also got the swole stack for half off, that sale was so sweet. Still waiting on my goods tho. I'm using the swole stack for PCT from my first hdrol cycle. Trying to keeps the gains and add that lean mass.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.41%

Swole stack looks like it would be a great addition to pct. Glycobol will help you keep the gains on the scale through glycogen retention while the rest will help keep your strength up while helping restart your hpta. I will be running it at a progressive dose in a few weeks to try to add strength with little fat. I will most likely log my experience. I'm logging an awesome controlled labs stack right now. I will wait a few weeks after I'm done to start the swole stack. Orangatang I hope you have more in your pct or at least a serm on hand. I only know what I've read and not from experience. Good luck!
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.17%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by hypo View Post
    You know what, I changed my mind. I am just going to go for a lean bulk at the moment. Why? Because winter is starting, so it is silly to continue cutting at this time, IMHO. I've been cutting for about 7 weeks anyway, so have made some good progress, and I learned a lot for when I cut next in March or so.

So I'll be starting a slow bulk log
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Honestly over time thats generally the best bet. Going through standard bulk/cut cycles seems like chasing your own tail sometimes.
    I'm thinking the same thing for April or May, but I also got HGHpro to toss into the Swole stack. That should give some gains while also leaning out a bit.
  13. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.68%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    I'm thinking the same thing for April or May, but I also got HGHpro to toss into the Swole stack. That should give some gains while also leaning out a bit.
    I agree on this the HGHpro will help with the leanibg out with the gains from the Swole Stack.
  14. purelife1

i hate to hijack the thread but im currently 10 days into a trex-x cycle..i picked up swole stack..was considering adding it to my weeks 3-6 of tren or should i save it for my PCT..i picked up extra stoked and got a few bottles of perform..was adding the perform to my last 4 weeks and entire PCT...any comments please
  15. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.73%

definitely save it for PCT. the glycobol you could start using before pct if you want during the cycle.
  16. purelife1

thanks for input..will use glycobol during cycle and rest of stack for pct

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: Swole Stack and Ultimate Body Transformation Stack (Muscle Builders)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 09:59 AM
  2. Getting Swole on Swole Stack (1 TestoPRO+ 1 Glycobol+ 1 Stoked)
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 03:52 AM
  3. Who wants to get SWOLE with the SWOLE stack.
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 10-26-2009, 02:25 PM
  4. Swole V2 Stack
    By Sanosuke in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-08-2003, 01:15 AM