Glycobol

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
I just took my first dose at work tonight before eating two bananas and chugging a muscle milk. I peed like 5 times since then (not very normal for me). Is there anything in Glyco that I can attribute this too. I was thinking maybe the Trigonella Seed?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just took my first dose at work tonight before eating two bananas and chugging a muscle milk. I peed like 5 times since then (not very normal for me). Is there anything in Glyco that I can attribute this too. I was thinking maybe the Trigonella Seed?
Hmnn not that I know of. I have heard of some people having loose stool for the first day or 2 but that is the main thing I hear.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't recall hearing this before. I've PMd some others about this though.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt expect it to last very long. There is potential for a very minimal diuretic like effect from the trigonella which could be what you are experiencing, though 5 times is a lot.

Chalk it up to a fluke.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never read this about Trigonella :thinking:

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
My urine reeked , just like it did with regular Alpha Lipoic Acid. Other than that, nothing unusual to report.

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
My urine reeked , just like it did with regular Alpha Lipoic Acid. Other than that, nothing unusual to report.
My urine reeked as well, I forgot to add. I urinated a bunch today too. Hopefully it doesnt continue.

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
I've never read this about Trigonella :thinking:
I just figured since it related to fenugreek maybe it effected my hormones and made me urinate more frequently. Test boosters have me urine pretty often for the first few days. I will definitely keep you updated guys.

Side Note: I went extra hard today on deads and leg presses. I'm already sore from this morning and I have upped my cals drastically. I'm dosing 2 caps in the am with a 2 scoop protein shake that had two servings of oats and a cup of berries and 2 caps with dinner with a load of carbs.