Glycobol

1. Glycobol

I just took my first dose at work tonight before eating two bananas and chugging a muscle milk. I peed like 5 times since then (not very normal for me). Is there anything in Glyco that I can attribute this too. I was thinking maybe the Trigonella Seed?

2. Quote Originally Posted by weakestlink View Post
    I just took my first dose at work tonight before eating two bananas and chugging a muscle milk. I peed like 5 times since then (not very normal for me). Is there anything in Glyco that I can attribute this too. I was thinking maybe the Trigonella Seed?
    Hmnn not that I know of. I have heard of some people having loose stool for the first day or 2 but that is the main thing I hear.

3. I don't recall hearing this before. I've PMd some others about this though.
    •   

4. I wouldnt expect it to last very long. There is potential for a very minimal diuretic like effect from the trigonella which could be what you are experiencing, though 5 times is a lot.

Chalk it up to a fluke.

5. I've never read this about Trigonella

6. My urine reeked , just like it did with regular Alpha Lipoic Acid. Other than that, nothing unusual to report.

7. Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    My urine reeked , just like it did with regular Alpha Lipoic Acid. Other than that, nothing unusual to report.
    My urine reeked as well, I forgot to add. I urinated a bunch today too. Hopefully it doesnt continue.

8. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I've never read this about Trigonella
    I just figured since it related to fenugreek maybe it effected my hormones and made me urinate more frequently. Test boosters have me urine pretty often for the first few days. I will definitely keep you updated guys.

Side Note: I went extra hard today on deads and leg presses. I'm already sore from this morning and I have upped my cals drastically. I'm dosing 2 caps in the am with a 2 scoop protein shake that had two servings of oats and a cup of berries and 2 caps with dinner with a load of carbs.

Similar Forum Threads

1. GLYCOBOL Q&A
    By crazyfool405 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 251
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 01:58 PM
  2. Glycobol
    By mason1014 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-14-2010, 07:42 PM
  3. Looking to buy Glycobol...
    By Aviad in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13