A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
AI SPORTS NUTRITION

AI SPORTS NUTRITION AT NUTRAPLANET

-Personal Train a small ammount of clients for 20/hr through my work.
-I manage anywhere from 2-7 clients at any given week.
-I won "Biggest teen arms" at the Deke Warner Classic that was held this past spring in Orlando
- I currently attend classes at Daytona State College where I am receiving my Personal Training Degree.
- I have an estimated 11% BF, now weighing in at 186lbs, I am 5'10.

Please help us welcome AI Sports Nutrition newest sponsored athlete Bigbeazy. Please feel free to PM him any questions you may have. Welcome to Team AI!!!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Congrates bud!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
HEY BIG B!!! WELCOME TO THE TEAM!!! Glad to have you on board

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Thank you everyone for welcoming me to the best Brand in Sport Supplements!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats, Beazy. AI is a great company and a class act all the way. Best of luck, buddy!

-John

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats Beazy and Welcome.

I thought about getting a personal training license before.

Daytona , been there in my party days two times, one at 19 , one at 20and had a ton of fun there cool clubs and trance music scene was big when I went down there(9-10 years ago). Lots of girls there for younger guys. Andre is from Miami.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I moved to Florida back in 2003 we lived in Port Orange; which is just south of Daytona. I had a lot of fun there and met my wife in that general vacinity.

We currently reside in Tampa, but we had some fun times on the east coast of Florida. AI isn't that far from me either (Lakeland), haha.

-John

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hey Beazy,

Great to have you on board!

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Congrats Beazy and Welcome.

I thought about getting a personal training license before.

Daytona , been there in my party days two times, one at 19 , one at 20and had a ton of fun there cool clubs and trance music scene was big when I went down there(9-10 years ago). Lots of girls there for younger guys. Andre is from Miami.
Personal Training license isn't that hard to aquire. I'm still not 100% certified yet, however I worker a deal out where I can still personal train at my work but not at the going rate.

Daytona Beach is alright, you pretty much have three clubs there, Razzles, 509 & Samboy (Gay Bar).

The real party spot is now in Jacksonville or Orlando.

I was in Miami South Beach over the summer and had the time of my life!!

When I moved to Florida back in 2003 we lived in Port Orange; which is just south of Daytona. I had a lot of fun there and met my wife in that general vacinity.

We currently reside in Tampa, but we had some fun times on the east coast of Florida. AI isn't that far from me either (Lakeland), haha.

-John
I know where Port Orange is (Roughly 35-40 minutes away from my current residence in Palm Coast). I heard Tampa is the spot to be! I have a couple of friends who every other week or so drive down to Tampa and party down there, I have to go some time.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
If he ever offers to bring you along on a Saturday bike ride, don't go. 50 miles is a casual ride for him ;)
I'm good on 50 miles of bike riding LOL

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Just noticed, tons of Floridians in this thread. Palm Coast, North of Daytona here!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great Match. Choice Supplement Company meets Choice athlete. Congrats to both parties.

Forgot to add, I wish I hadn't seen your pics, now I can no longer imagine you as the guy in your avi when you post.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great Match. Choice Supplement Company meets Choice athlete. Congrats to both parties.

Forgot to add, I wish I hadn't seen your pics, now I can no longer imagine you as the guy in your avi when you post.
I laugh everytime I see that avi.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established

Imagine him being a Sponsored Athlete LOL.

I laugh everytime I see that avi.
One of my best so far.