Need Help With H-Drol Cycle/PCT!!

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.17%

Exclamation Need Help With H-Drol Cycle/PCT!!

So I am 18, 5'11" and weighing in at 155lbs. I am lightweight because I just finished training and cutting weight. I am about to start my first cycle. I have chose H Drol as PH of choice. I am going to run a 50/50/50/75/75 with possibly another 75 depending on how it works out. With this I have purchased CEL's Cycle Assist and CEL's PCT Assist. Does that sound like enough?

I would also like some input on my schedule that goes as follows:

PreLoad Cycle:
    4 capsules Cycle Assist - 10am
    4 capsules Cycle Assist - 6pm

During Cycle:
    Weeks 1-3:
    1 capsule H Drol - 6am
    1 capsule H Drol - 2pm
    Weeks 4-5 (maybe 6)
    1 capsule H Drol - 6am
    1 capsule H Drol - 2pm
    1 capsule H Drol - 10pm

PCT:
    4 Weeks PCT Assist @ 10am and 6pm

How is that looking? Should I run Cycle Assist into my PCT? Also, I will be taking an Ultra Concentrated Omega to help with my joints as an EFA. I will continue to drink a gallon of water a day while keeping up with my 6 meals a day including 3 protein shakes. I eat anywhere from 3500-4500 calories in a day. I go to the gym around 7pm for 2 hours 5 out of 7 days of the week, taking yoga on the 6th and resting on the 7th.

Does it look like I will be ok?
    Feedback is greatly appreciated and needed !

PS: If your going to say that 18 isnt the right age or I dont eat enough please save it. This is something I want to do and will do in the near future and I am just hoping to acquire some help.

2. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

At 18 yrs old you should not be touching the steriods. Cycle Assist is a CEL product not a Anabolic Innovations product. Good luck.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.8%

Quote Originally Posted by genericname View Post
    PS: If your going to say that 18 isnt the right age or I dont eat enough please save it. This is something I want to do and will do in the near future and I am just hoping to acquire some help.
    That's right! Grown ups are DUMB! Especially the ones who actually have experience. They're totaly the DUMBEST ever. Totaly.

Your logic is sound though. Most possibly life altering decisions made by 18 year olds going against the advice of others turn out really, really well. SO, definitely stick with that.
    •   

4. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

The rules of this board is that at 18 he is not even allowed to discuss steriods.

AnabolicMinds requires that you must be at least 21 to engage in steroid discussion
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Generic....first and foremost if you were 21, my lack of experience in any ph/ds would inhibit me from giving you any sound advice about cycles.

That being said, the cascade of medical problems you will induce via your desire to alter your hormonal peak at 18(which will continue or may rise until your 23-25) will more then likely come back and haunt you. I know individuals in there 30's and 40's lamenting on their decision to use phs an ds at a young age.

Realize your HPTA is not even working at it's max just yet and you plan to shut it down. You have several years till your peak and you want to cut that off. This isnt taking into account the damage to your liver and other organs that may be a negatively effected by the use of these supplements.

Understand I am not trying to talk down to you...im trying to give you forsight that though you have apparently made up your mind, you truly may not grasp the severity of your decision. For every 1 person you show me to have used these products at your age and came out ok, I'll show you 2 who havent.

Im 23 and have yet to use any of these designer supplements, so I speak from the point of view of someone who has been heavily tempted...but in the end gave way to the words of wiser minds.

I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors and I guarantee you will have many years in the future to safely experiment with these supplements, if you build a proper foundation and do you homework.
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  6. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%

Now ^^^^ is very well put.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 69
    Last Post: 07-24-2011, 12:40 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 04:01 PM
  3. Do you need a serm after a Cyclo bolan (-Drol/H-drol)cycle?
    By Deadlift3 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-30-2009, 06:19 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-07-2007, 03:44 AM