Perform

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
I ordered the sample pack of Perform from nutra. Those suckers really do work lol..

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Not sure of your age but you should see what it does for us 40,s and 50,s guys.:)
I am 40 lol. That's why it worked so good. Going to place a order next week from nutraplanet.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am 40 lol. That's why it worked so good. Going to place a order next week from nutraplanet.
Funny thing is it seems to work well for the younger crowd also. I know it causes me to perform like I was younger.:)

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to place my order today. I had placed a order for my free samples before I ordered from nutra. I can't wait that long lol. In my opinion Perform works as good as Endo Pro Plus for sex and libido which they don't make anymore.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for letting us know about this. It sounds like those free samples really did you right. I just saw some more posts you made about the HGHpro and how it got better for you after the first night.

Did you get some Motivate too? Let me know if you didn't ;)

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle i can't wait to use. Unfortunetly im in afghanistan haha

:(

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for letting us know about this. It sounds like those free samples really did you right. I just saw some more posts you made about the HGHpro and how it got better for you after the first night.

Did you get some Motivate too? Let me know if you didn't ;)
Actually I haven't recieved my samples yet. I ordered the sample pack of Perform and a bottle of Hgh Pro from nutra. Can't quite remember the date I placed the order for the free samples from AI maybe last week not sure. I read logs reviews etc. So I decided to try AI products I'm glad I did.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL, oh man. My mistake.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
LOL, oh man. My mistake.
No problem bro, still loving AI products no matter if they are samples or if i buy them . Off the subject the sleep and crazy dreams I get from Hgh Pro are worth it. Dreamed that I was in a meteor shower the other night lol.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually I haven't recieved my samples yet. I ordered the sample pack of Perform and a bottle of Hgh Pro from nutra. Can't quite remember the date I placed the order for the free samples from AI maybe last week not sure. I read logs reviews etc. So I decided to try AI products I'm glad I did.
If you don't get the samples in another week go back and request them again. We had some major issues with the website for a few days and your request may not have gone through.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
If you don't get the samples in another week go back and request them again. We had some major issues with the website for a few days and your request may not have gone through.
Ok thanks for info. I haven't recieved them yet already placed my order for some Perform lol.