First night on Hgh Pro

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
First night didn't go as I had hoped. Took my first dose (4 pills) 25 minutes before I went to bed on a empty stomach no carbs etc. For some reason I felt stimulated. I went to bed around 10:45 woke up around 2:36 soak and wet. I remember having a dream of being on a mountain lol. After I woke up I went back to sleep but felt like it was a restless sleep. I don't feel tired or anything. Matter of fact my left shoulder has been sore for a while now feels better. Any suggestions? Maybe I should start with 3 pills and work my way up?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
First night didn't go as I had hoped. Took my first dose (4 pills) 25 minutes before I went to bed on a empty stomach no carbs etc. For some reason I felt stimulated. I went to bed around 10:45 woke up around 2:36 soak and wet. I remember having a dream of being on a mountain lol. After I woke up I went back to sleep but felt like it was a restless sleep. I don't feel tired or anything. Matter of fact my left shoulder has been sore for a while now feels better. Any suggestions? Maybe I should start with 3 pills and work my way up?
I would take it 1 hr before bed on a empty stomach.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have seen where the release of GH will stimulate you far more then the GABA can relax you. Also GABA has been know to stimulate as well GH release as well.

I would try pembroke suggestions and if you still cant sleep I would take this opportunity to dose Pre-Lift/Pre-workout. Take with a no carb pre-workout if you desire and use that release of GH to stimulate your lift.

I would try playing with dose times. But always keep it away from meals being that the release in insulin will trump the release in GH.

Try 1 hour before and see how that works out for you. If it still is not allowing you the deep and restful sleep you desire then dose it before working out on an empty stomach and utilize that for a stronger lift. Play with times and see how the supplement best helps YOU personally. There is no reason for you to use it how I use it if my physiology reacts differently to the boost in GH differently then yours. Personally I get too tired to wanna lift so pre-bed works perfect for me.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
I would take it 1 hr before bed on a empty stomach.
Taking 1 hour before bed did the trick man I slept so good. Had a few crazy dreams too lol. Thanks again for the advice.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for taking the time to update us.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Taking 1 hour before bed did the trick man I slept so good. Had a few crazy dreams too lol. Thanks again for the advice.
Thanks for the update. We have found that the dosing time for HGHpro can vary from person to person. Glycobol is another one that varies alot.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Update, another good nights sleep and had some crazy dreams again lol. I walked four miles this morning for my cardio. Getting ready to hit the gym in a few to train chest and back. This will be just my third night taking Hgh Pro loving the sleep aspect of it so far. I'll comment on recovery body changes etc as it happens.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update, another good nights sleep and had some crazy dreams again lol. I walked four miles this morning for my cardio. Getting ready to hit the gym in a few to train chest and back. This will be just my third night taking Hgh Pro loving the sleep aspect of it so far. I'll comment on recovery body changes etc as it happens.
Sounds great. The best dream I have heard from HGHpro was a guy broke out of prison but came back when they were serving dinner LMAO!!!!!

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Sounds great. The best dream I have heard from HGHpro was a guy broke out of prison but came back when they were serving dinner LMAO!!!!!
My funniest dream so far was the Asst Principal at my daughter's school was chasing the schools football coach around the gym. The asst principal is like 5'8 170 (fat) lbs soaking wet. The coach is 6'2 275 lbs. In college the coach was a Divison II All American linebacker lol.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My dreams get extra imaginative during HGHpro....cant remember any now but I always woke up with crazy dream story...but i usually dont share them for fear of people getting weirded out lol

Only to my close friend who understands the humor in the violence lol

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My funniest dream so far was the Asst Principal at my daughter's school was chasing the schools football around the gym. The asst principal is like 5'8 170 (fat) lbs soaking wet. The coach is 6'2 275 lbs. In college the coach was a Divison II All American linebacker lol.
LOL I like it!!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My dreams get extra imaginative during HGHpro....cant remember any now but I always woke up with crazy dream story...but i usually dont share them for fear of people getting weirded out lol

Only to my close friend who understands the humor in the violence lol
I hope I was never part of any of those dreams.:chairshot:

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Update. Still sleeping really good I think I need to go to bed a bit earlier (I go around 11:00-30 pm wake up about 6 am). Felt a little sleepy this morning. My workout went good yesterday I worked chest and back. I'm pretty sore but I expected that. I haven't hit the weights hard lately just been doing mostly cardio. One thing I have noticed is the pain in my shoulder doesn't seem as bad as it has been in the past. Overall I'm liking hgh pro.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I assume this has L-Dopa in it which increases dopamine in the brain. Dopamine does work on the sympathetic nervous system increasing heart rate and BP. Basically it is a stimulant.

So the concensous is that if taken an hour prior to bed the stimulating effects are gone? I find if I take anything with L-Dopa prior to bed that my sleep is restless because of NeuroStimulation (Yeah, that is my made up word for the day).

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I assume this has L-Dopa in it which increases dopamine in the brain. Dopamine does work on the sympathetic nervous system increasing heart rate and BP. Basically it is a stimulant.

So the concensous is that if taken an hour prior to bed the stimulating effects are gone? I find if I take anything with L-Dopa prior to bed that my sleep is restless because of NeuroStimulation (Yeah, that is my made up word for the day).
Yes we suggest the hour because in some people if taken to near bedtime they can have some restless sleep. It seems there are some people that do not react well to L-Dopa and instead of having great sleep they have a hard time. It seems to be a fairly small minority of people. I will say if you(by this I mean anyone) know or think you have a depression or anxiety problem don't use a product with L-Dopa without a doctors knowledge.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Let's see if I can help you out with an answers rather then just say...everyone reacts differently...that wouldnt be satisfactory to a man of your intellect and knowledge...so here goes.

Dopamine is one of the brains most abundant neurotransmitters. Depending on the location of upregulation will depend on its effect. There are 5 kinds of receptors d1-d5 throughout the brain. Depending on the area will depend on the concentration of each receptor. Small little background...now on to more interesting stuff

The area of upregulation you where previously concerned with would be the substantia nigra. This is the area associated with parkinsons. Rest assured the only studies i see that take this into account state that supplementation with L-Dopa extracted from mucuna is neuro protective for this area of the brain. Here is one for you to chew through and spit out look up more and then become more knowledgeable then I lol (http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ptr.1514/abstract) Neuroprotective effects of the antiparkinson drug Mucuna pruriens
Bala V. Manyam1,*, Muralikrishnan Dhanasekaran1, Theodore A. Hare2

(http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ptr.1407/abstract)
Effect of antiparkinson drug HP-200 (Mucuna pruriens) on the central monoaminergic neurotransmitters

This still doesnt answer your question...is it a nuerostimulant? Well not like caffeine or geranium but it is one of the major contributors to out overall sense of well being and motivation. I will use a quote from Affective Neuroscience: The Foundations of Human and Animal Emotions (1998), Jaak Panksepp dopamine circuits "appear to be major contributors to our feelings of engagement and excitement as we seek the material resources needed for bodily survival, and also when we pursue the cognitive interests that bring positive existential meanings into our lives." He explains that without dopamine, "human aspirations remain frozen…." He goes on to say that when dopamine is abundant in synapses, "a person feels as if he or she can do anything." (this excerpt can be found at http://mybrainnotes.com/brains2.html#dopamine).

So I personally would no classify this as a true neurostimulant since it does not truly stimulate via the same route as (what i would consider) a true stimulant. Yes there is the chance of stimulation of certain areas of the brain, but depending on the individual the effect will vary. Can it cause an increase in heartrate and BP....yes. But i have yet to find that it activate the same pathways as most other conventional stimulants.

So why take it before bed? Well obviously for its effects on GH,which can also be beneficial pre-lift or post-lift. But GABA being a sleep aid should help relax the body to a state where it is more susceptible to fall asleep and then the synergy between the mucuna and the GABA will both raise GH release while asleep.

Will within an hour will the stimulant effect die down? There is a good chance since mucuna extracts raise the dopamine level fairly quickly. This would cause the stimulating effect that some complain about. After about an hour or so this stimulating effect will probably die off but with the inclusion of GABA...may prevent this stimulating effect...well it did for me anyway.

But again...as you well know...this isnt the cause for everyone b/c some individuals can take GABA and not relax...rather it can help stimulate them and they take it before a lift. The best way is to literally find out what it does for you.

Last edited:
DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's see if I can help you out with an answers rather then just say...everyone reacts differently...that wouldnt be satisfactory to a man of your intellect and knowledge...so here goes.

Dopamine is one of the brains most abundant neurotransmitters. Depending on the location of upregulation will depend on its effect. There are 5 kinds of receptors d1-d5 throughout the brain. Depending on the area will depend on the concentration of each receptor.

The area of upregulation you where previously concerned with would be the substantia nigra. This is the area associated with parkinsons. Rest assured the only studies i see that take this into account state that supplementation with L-Dopa extracted from mucuna is neuro protective for this area of the brain. Here is one for you to chew through and spit out look up more and then become more knowledgeable then I lol (http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ptr.1514/abstract) Neuroprotective effects of the antiparkinson drug Mucuna pruriens

(http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ptr.1407/abstract)
Effect of antiparkinson drug HP-200 (Mucuna pruriens) on the central monoaminergic neurotransmitters

This still doesnt answer your question...is it a nuerostimulant? Well not like caffeine or geranium but it is one of the major contributors to out overall sense of well being and motivation. I will use a quote from Affective Neuroscience: The Foundations of Human and Animal Emotions (1998), Jaak Panksepp dopamine circuits "appear to be major contributors to our feelings of engagement and excitement as we seek the material resources needed for bodily survival, and also when we pursue the cognitive interests that bring positive existential meanings into our lives." He explains that without dopamine, "human aspirations remain frozen…." He goes on to say that when dopamine is abundant in synapses, "a person feels as if he or she can do anything." (this excerpt can be found at http://mybrainnotes.com/brains2.html#dopamine).

So why take it before bed? Well obviously for its effects on GH,which can also be beneficial pre-lift or post-lift. But GABA being a sleep aid should help relax the body to a state where it is more susceptible to fall asleep and then the synergy between the mucuna and the GABA will both raise GH release while asleep.

But again...as you well know...this isnt the cause for everyone b/c some individuals can take GABA and not relax...rather it can help stimulate them and they take it before a lift. The best way is to literally find out what it does for you.
Well thought.

So the official stance would be that the GABA should in theory negate the stimulating effects of dopamine? Considering dopamine is precursor to norepinephrine and epinephrine. I am not well versed in the product, but is there anything in there to suppress dopamine β-hydroxylase to maybe blunt the conversion to Nor-E and E?

This is one reason why Cocaine is so powerful since it inhibits the reuptake of dopamine and raises the levels in the mesolimbic.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well thought.

So the official stance would be that the GABA should in theory negate the stimulating effects of dopamine? Considering dopamine is precursor to norepinephrine and epinephrine. I am not well versed in the product, but is there anything in there to suppress dopamine β-hydroxylase to maybe blunt the conversion to Nor-E and E?

This is one reason why Cocaine is so powerful since it inhibits the reuptake of dopamine and raises the levels in the mesolimbic.

I would never consider my opinion to be the official stance by AI by any means. I only share what conclusions I have come to as a 23 yr old with a BS in NBB(nueroscience and behavioral biology) and currently seeking an MS in biomedical sciences. As you can see my resume does not merit my opinions being flawless or an authority by any means or anything close for that matter...if anything they only allow me to come up with theories based on basic 101 knowledge.

As far as the conversion...im not sure. I wouldnt see why the body would feel the need to transport the Dopamine to the norepinephrine neurons to cause the conversion to occur. DBH is located within these neurons and is activated during times of stress (flight or fight). Now stimulation of the CNS via certain stimulants can excite this process...but I don't think this is the case with mucuna by any means. If there is no induced need for the conversion i dont see why it would occur.

Cocaine is a drug that is specifically a stimulant of the CNS. I think making a comparison of the two could lead to misunderstanding. But again since im not sure...i would need to further research to give you a quality answer.

Doesnt answer your question....but I'll see what i can dig up.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would never consider my opinion to be the official stance by AI by any means. I only share what conclusions I have come to as a 23 yr old with a BS in NBB(nueroscience and behavioral biology) and currently seeking an MS in biomedical sciences. As you can see my resume does not merit my opinions being flawless or an authority by any means or anything close for that matter...if anything they only allow me to come up with theories based on basic 101 knowledge.

As far as the conversion...im not sure. I wouldnt see why the body would feel the need to transport the Dopamine to the norepinephrine neurons to cause the conversion to occur. DBH is located within these neurons and is activated during times of stress (flight or fight). Now stimulation of the CNS via certain stimulants can excite this process...but I don't think this is the case with mucuna by any means. If there is no induced need for the conversion i dont see why it would occur.

Cocaine is a drug that is specifically a stimulant of the CNS. I think making a comparison of the two could lead to misunderstanding. But again since im not sure...i would need to further research to give you a quality answer.

Doesnt answer your question....but I'll see what i can dig up.
My comment on cocaine was for only the certain portion I am discussing. Much of cocaine's properties comes from its serotonin-norepinephrine-dopamine re-uptake inhibition properties, which is why I mentioned it.

L-Dopa stimulate my mind, which is why my curiosity is peaked.

In your theory, the body "should" not transport dopamine to the Nor-E neurons? Is there any reason it would, or would the flood of Dopamine cause the body to intrinsically cause transportation for conversion, thusly deactivation into Nor-E... kinda like the bodies feedback loop?

Theoretically, The sedation of GABA should induce would keep your body from elevating stress factors thusly limiting the transportation of dopamine?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My comment on cocaine was for only the certain portion I am discussing. Much of cocaine's properties comes from its serotonin-norepinephrine-dopamine re-uptake inhibition properties, which is why I mentioned it.

L-Dopa stimulate my mind, which is why my curiosity is peaked.

In your theory, the body "should" not transport dopamine to the Nor-E neurons? Is there any reason it would, or would the flood of Dopamine cause the body to intrinsically cause transportation for conversion, thusly deactivation into Nor-E... kinda like the bodies feedback loop?

Theoretically, The sedation of GABA should induce would keep your body from elevating stress factors thusly limiting the transportation of dopamine?

Sorry for the confusion on your comparison. I see more accurately what you were trying to say.

Exactly. Remember that dopamine has numerous activities int he brain as well as 5 different receptors. Metabolic pathways in the body are tightly controlled to prevent waste. Therefore to be producing Nor-E in a calm state would be a waste. Now if you add stimulants such as 1,3 dimeth that excite Nor-E output...then the dopamine may be converted to Nor-E....theoretically.

Here is a study(albeit using rats) that kinda supports that you can raise Dopamine and have Nor-E unchanged.

Effects of l-dopa on dopamine and norepinephrine concentrations in rat brain assessed by gas chromatography
Pravin S. Doshia and David J. Edwards

But as you states I believe the sedation brought about by the GABA will prevent the body from the need to want to convert the L-Dopa into Nor-E.

Another possible reason why USPLabs likes to stack Powerfull and Jack3d would be the possible increase in Nor-E since you have so much extra L-Dopa floating around. Also GH would rise.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Update

Quick update really really sleeping good the dreams are unreal. I'm starting to really feel the recovery properties of hgh pro. I'm starting to feel more motivated and a overall sense of well being (didn't know hgh pro would do that:slaphappy:). I'm also taking Erase Alpha T-2 and will be adding Perform soon. Thanks for a great product

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you like. Thanks again for sharing and we appreciate the support!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick update really really sleeping good the dreams are unreal. I'm starting to really feel the recovery properties of hgh pro. I'm starting to feel more motivated and a overall sense of well being (didn't know hgh pro would do that:slaphappy:). I'm also taking Erase Alpha T-2 and will be adding Perform soon. Thanks for a great product
That is going to be a damn fine stack.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Soon I will be joining you in the land of the HGHpro dream madness...im thinking on starting saturday or sunday....

Ill run HGHpro and teh Swole stack for a month...then add in Perform to see how that effects the stack.

I would love to add Erase and Alpha T-2 later on...maybe even add it to the Swole Stack. Erase and Testopro is my idea of a kick @ss combo. Alpha T2 was very effective during my last cut.

Keep on throwing us updates!! Love to hear how the product is treating you:cheers:

pezdog1

Awards
I will be starting HgHpro, erase, and titanium. I always use AI essentials, outstanding staple supplement. Pem i am very interested in perform would it be good to add to this stack?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends on what you are looking to get out of it.

It definitely has no drawbacks to add to the stack that you've mentioned.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be starting HgHpro, erase, and titanium. I always use AI essentials, outstanding staple supplement. Pem i am very interested in perform would it be good to add to this stack?
There would be no problem at all adding the Perform.

pezdog1

Awards
Pem, got a question bro. I know that perform helps in the bedroom but what will it do for muscle building and strength? I have been using AI products for a while with grest success. Never used perform. Just picked up two bottles.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reread some of my posts and wanted to say that my intentions were not ill against anyone with regard to discussing L-Dopa or AI in general.

Me and GHOGH have an ongoing discussion/debate about L-Dopa, and I knew he would discuss it with me! :D

Also, BTW, with your theory GoHard, maybe it is time to plan a cut with a moderate dose of L-Dopa and a small dose of 1,3. If in fact it does transport the L-Dopa for Nor-E and Ephinephrine conversion, that would be one potent cutting machine! :saroll:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pem, got a question bro. I know that perform helps in the bedroom but what will it do for muscle building and strength? I have been using AI products for a while with grest success. Never used perform. Just picked up two bottles.
Honestly it is not going to do much in either of those departments.

pezdog1

Awards
Thanks Pem, going to run it anyway. Thanks for the feedback bro...

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Perform is on point for bedroom use lol. If you are taking Hgh Pro the L-dopa is going to lower your prolactin. That is a awsome combo for the bedroom :lmao:.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Perform is on point for bedroom use lol. If you are taking Hgh Pro the L-dopa is going to lower your prolactin. That is a awsome combo for the bedroom :lmao:.
I have not run that stack yet but I going to have to try it.:sgrin:

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Reread some of my posts and wanted to say that my intentions were not ill against anyone with regard to discussing L-Dopa or AI in general.

Me and GHOGH have an ongoing discussion/debate about L-Dopa, and I knew he would discuss it with me! :D

Also, BTW, with your theory GoHard, maybe it is time to plan a cut with a moderate dose of L-Dopa and a small dose of 1,3. If in fact it does transport the L-Dopa for Nor-E and Ephinephrine conversion, that would be one potent cutting machine! :saroll:

Haha hook/line/and sinker he got me!

Well the crude theory is based on the fact that 1,3 dimeth is suppose to mimic adrenaline and possibly induce the body to react accordingly. I would need to research the pathway physiology a little more extensively to feel more confident.

Im actually planning on running a stack with a 1,3 dimeth and L-Dopa product pre-workout in hopes it will make workouts increase their fatburning capabilites and overall physical performance.

Ideally the pre-lift stack would consist of various products to maximize overall fat loss benefits:
Motivate (contains 1,3 and caffeine)
Alpha-T2
Powerfull(since HGHpro will be used pre-bed)
and maybe a no stim mix of creatine, beta-alanine, luecine, glutamine...etc

Ideally I would run that during Swole Stack with HGHpro to induce strength gains and lean muscle gains so it would be a recomp instead of an all out cut. Erase would be something to add at 2 pills a day to amplify the stacks effectiveness.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Update still enjoying Hgh Pro sleep is still great. I'm starting to see a few changes in my body comp. Besides the recovery part of Hgh Pro my skin looks better. I'm also getting more reps and using more weight when I lift weights. I'm going to run Hgh Pro for sixty days. As i said before I'm stacking Hgh Pro with Alpha T-2 Erase and Perform. So far so good.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update still enjoying Hgh Pro sleep is still great. I'm starting to see a few changes in my body comp. Besides the recovery part of Hgh Pro my skin looks better. I'm also getting more reps and using more weight when I lift weights. I'm going to run Hgh Pro for sixty days. As i said before I'm stacking Hgh Pro with Alpha T-2 Erase and Perform. So far so good.
Great to hear. I also noticed better skin when on HGHpro. Your stack looks killer.:)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GHOGH sent me a few days of samples to test out my aversion to L-Dopa and its neurostimulation.

I will tell you that this formula did down right knock me out, no racing mind like I normally receive from Mucuna.

I did wake to piss in the middle of the night, and I was almost sleep walking, felt almost drugged! But in a good way. Woke up quite refreshed.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
GHOGH sent me a few days of samples to test out my aversion to L-Dopa and its neurostimulation.

I will tell you that this formula did down right knock me out, no racing mind like I normally receive from Mucuna.

I did wake to piss in the middle of the night, and I was almost sleep walking, felt almost drugged! But in a good way. Woke up quite refreshed.
I am wondering if it has to do with the L-Dopa being 99% it is less than that in other GH supps?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am wondering if it has to do with the L-Dopa being 99% it is less than that in other GH supps?
Well L-Dopa is the precursor to dopamine which is a known stimulant... what is in HGHpro mitigates that beautifully.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established

Dang I never did recieve my samples lol.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is an interesting stack. It looks pretty solid for recovery, recomp, and... :hump:...

...endurance. That's the word that was escaping me :D

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
That is an interesting stack. It looks pretty solid for recovery, recomp, and... :hump:...

...endurance. That's the word that was escaping me :D
LOL that's my goal all of the above. I'm really liking this stack so far.