First night on Hgh Pro
- 11-09-2010, 02:28 PMDISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.
- 11-10-2010, 01:13 PM
11-14-2010, 09:08 PM
Another update. Almost finished with my first bottle of hgh pro. I must say it has worked wonders. Something that really shocked me about this supplement is that I have slight Vitiligo on my fingers. A lady at the gym commented on my skin then she said wow the color in your fingers are back. I hadn't even noticed until she said something. So I guess the GH properties really have helped me more than I ever thought possible. I guess I will order another bottle this week. Just wanted to share that.
11-15-2010, 11:26 AM
11-15-2010, 11:29 AM
12-03-2010, 12:07 PM
12-03-2010, 12:46 PM
12-20-2010, 07:45 PM
Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I started my second bottle of Hgh Pro about two weeks ago.I'm still enjoying the benefits of sleep recovery and fatloss. Thanks again for a good product.
12-21-2010, 03:23 PM
12-26-2010, 02:01 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By jsp0785 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 7Last Post: 05-13-2010, 11:43 PM
- By purelife1 in forum MMAReplies: 1Last Post: 03-07-2010, 12:21 PM
- By James in forum General ChatReplies: 121Last Post: 05-20-2006, 05:52 AM
- By DieTrying in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 06-09-2004, 12:40 PM