First night on Hgh Pro

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Update still enjoying Hgh Pro sleep is still great. I'm starting to see a few changes in my body comp. Besides the recovery part of Hgh Pro my skin looks better. I'm also getting more reps and using more weight when I lift weights. I'm going to run Hgh Pro for sixty days. As i said before I'm stacking Hgh Pro with Alpha T-2 Erase and Perform. So far so good.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    Update still enjoying Hgh Pro sleep is still great. I'm starting to see a few changes in my body comp. Besides the recovery part of Hgh Pro my skin looks better. I'm also getting more reps and using more weight when I lift weights. I'm going to run Hgh Pro for sixty days. As i said before I'm stacking Hgh Pro with Alpha T-2 Erase and Perform. So far so good.
    Great to hear. I also noticed better skin when on HGHpro. Your stack looks killer.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  3. GHOGH sent me a few days of samples to test out my aversion to L-Dopa and its neurostimulation.

    I will tell you that this formula did down right knock me out, no racing mind like I normally receive from Mucuna.

    I did wake to piss in the middle of the night, and I was almost sleep walking, felt almost drugged! But in a good way. Woke up quite refreshed.
    The Historic PES Legend
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    GHOGH sent me a few days of samples to test out my aversion to L-Dopa and its neurostimulation.

    I will tell you that this formula did down right knock me out, no racing mind like I normally receive from Mucuna.

    I did wake to piss in the middle of the night, and I was almost sleep walking, felt almost drugged! But in a good way. Woke up quite refreshed.
    I am wondering if it has to do with the L-Dopa being 99% it is less than that in other GH supps?
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  5. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I am wondering if it has to do with the L-Dopa being 99% it is less than that in other GH supps?
    Well L-Dopa is the precursor to dopamine which is a known stimulant... what is in HGHpro mitigates that beautifully.
    The Historic PES Legend

  6. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    GHOGH sent me a few days of samples to test out my aversion to L-Dopa and its neurostimulation.

    I will tell you that this formula did down right knock me out, no racing mind like I normally receive from Mucuna.

    I did wake to piss in the middle of the night, and I was almost sleep walking, felt almost drugged! But in a good way. Woke up quite refreshed.
    Dang I never did recieve my samples lol.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    Dang I never did recieve my samples lol.
    Send me a PM.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  8. Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    Update still enjoying Hgh Pro sleep is still great. I'm starting to see a few changes in my body comp. Besides the recovery part of Hgh Pro my skin looks better. I'm also getting more reps and using more weight when I lift weights. I'm going to run Hgh Pro for sixty days. As i said before I'm stacking Hgh Pro with Alpha T-2 Erase and Perform. So far so good.
    That is an interesting stack. It looks pretty solid for recovery, recomp, and... ...

    ...endurance. That's the word that was escaping me
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  9. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    That is an interesting stack. It looks pretty solid for recovery, recomp, and... ...

    ...endurance. That's the word that was escaping me
    LOL that's my goal all of the above. I'm really liking this stack so far.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    LOL that's my goal all of the above. I'm really liking this stack so far.


    It is a great looking stack.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  11. Update. I have to be honest my body is starting to take on a whole different look. I'm taking a few other things besides Hgh Pro. My skin tone looks so much better I no longer look 40 lol. No joke

  12. the dreams you have on that stuff are awesome lol

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Moozkillzman View Post
    the dreams you have on that stuff are awesome lol
    True lol. If that is you in your avatar, dude you are JACKED!!

  14. yea man that is me

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Moozkillzman View Post
    yea man that is me
    I agree, you are yoked... but you look like a damn sociopath!
    The Historic PES Legend

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Moozkillzman View Post
    the dreams you have on that stuff are awesome lol
    Your not kidding there bro. I had some real insane dreams but they were really fun.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  17. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Your not kidding there bro. I had some real insane dreams but they were really fun.
    The past few nights Ive had some crazy, vivid dreams. But they arent too out of the ordinary since a majority of them had to do with fighting...which is normal for me lol.
    Olympus Labs R&D - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    The past few nights Ive had some crazy, vivid dreams. But they arent too out of the ordinary since a majority of them had to do with fighting...which is normal for me lol.
    All my fighting dreams consist of me becoming frustrated because my arms are so heavy... feels like I am punching through glue. Making me question if I am really hurting the other person.
    The Historic PES Legend

  19. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    All my fighting dreams consist of me becoming frustrated because my arms are so heavy... feels like I am punching through glue. Making me question if I am really hurting the other person.
    I use to have those dreams...till one day I had one of those dreams, became so enraged in the dream and didnt let up till I had one. Choking, throws, suplexs, arm bars, knee bars...I pulled out everything in that dream. It was literally a turning point in my fighting dreams. I still remember that dream till today b/c it felt like that dream lasted an hour. I woke up tired...but satisfied lol..
    Olympus Labs R&D - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    The past few nights Ive had some crazy, vivid dreams. But they arent too out of the ordinary since a majority of them had to do with fighting...which is normal for me lol.
    As long as I am not in your fighting dreams I am a happy man.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  21. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    As long as I am not in your fighting dreams I am a happy man.
    What if you fighting along side of me? Is that ok? lol
    Olympus Labs R&D - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    What if you fighting along side of me? Is that ok? lol
    If you got my back I am cool with that LOL.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  23. Another update. Almost finished with my first bottle of hgh pro. I must say it has worked wonders. Something that really shocked me about this supplement is that I have slight Vitiligo on my fingers. A lady at the gym commented on my skin then she said wow the color in your fingers are back. I hadn't even noticed until she said something. So I guess the GH properties really have helped me more than I ever thought possible. I guess I will order another bottle this week. Just wanted to share that.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    Another update. Almost finished with my first bottle of hgh pro. I must say it has worked wonders. Something that really shocked me about this supplement is that I have slight Vitiligo on my fingers. A lady at the gym commented on my skin then she said wow the color in your fingers are back. I hadn't even noticed until she said something. So I guess the GH properties really have helped me more than I ever thought possible. I guess I will order another bottle this week. Just wanted to share that.
    That is great and thanks for sharing. BTW your samples were reshipped let me know if you get them ok.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  25. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    That is great and thanks for sharing. BTW your samples were reshipped let me know if you get them ok.
    No problem I'm really liking Hgh Pro. Thanks I'll let you know when the samples arrive.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    That is great and thanks for sharing. BTW your samples were reshipped let me know if you get them ok.
    Never recieved my samples lol. Getting ready to start my second bottle of hgh pro.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    Never recieved my samples lol. Getting ready to start my second bottle of hgh pro.
    Send me a PM again with your shipping info please.

  28. Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I started my second bottle of Hgh Pro about two weeks ago.I'm still enjoying the benefits of sleep recovery and fatloss. Thanks again for a good product.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I started my second bottle of Hgh Pro about two weeks ago.I'm still enjoying the benefits of sleep recovery and fatloss. Thanks again for a good product.
    HGHpro have really been one of my favorite supps it benefits me in so many ways.

  30. Me too. My snoring doesn't wake me up when I take HGHpro
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. what to eat at night
    By jsp0785 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-13-2010, 10:43 PM
  2. wec last night
    By purelife1 in forum MMA
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-07-2010, 11:21 AM
  3. What are you doing up all night?
    By James in forum General Chat
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 05-20-2006, 04:52 AM
  4. 8 hrs sleep at night vs. 6 hrs-night + 2hr nap-day
    By DieTrying in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-09-2004, 11:40 AM
Log in
Log in