MANIAC - AnabolicMinds.com

MANIAC

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

MANIAC

Hello

how much Creatine has MANIAC and Glycine holds water?

thanks
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'll see if I can find out about the creatine.

The glycine helps improve glycogen synthesis/storage, amongst other things.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I'll see if I can find out about the creatine.

The glycine helps improve glycogen synthesis/storage, amongst other things.
    works with NO CARBS diet?

Got Glycophase ...?

•   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.

im on a low carb now and its treating me just fine buddy. Even on days of uber low carbs maniac seems to work well in pump and motivation. No complaints here, try it out and tell us what you think
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hmm, Interesting question. You're going to make me use my brain!

I think it's possible and I'm going to make an UNeducated guess that it's through the Cori Cycle (Glucogenesis and Glycolysis). If this is indeed how it happens, it is very important to supplement with BCAAs...and the after workout shake will probably be utilized for some of this as well. These will help facilitate the process without your body having to steal amino acids from your muscles in order to complete this process.

I'm going to try and get the forumlator in here. I could be completely walking down the wrong pathway...err, I mean path

< Hahahahaha! See what I did there? >
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Hmm, Interesting question. You're going to make me use my brain!

I think it's possible and I'm going to make an UNeducated guess that it's through the Cori Cycle (Glucogenesis and Glycolysis). If this is indeed how it happens, it is very important to supplement with BCAAs...and the after workout shake will probably be utilized for some of this as well. These will help facilitate the process without your body having to steal amino acids from your muscles in order to complete this process.

I'm going to try and get the forumlator in here. I could be completely walking down the wrong pathway...err, I mean path

< Hahahahaha! See what I did there? >
    The body has a constant supply of glucose even during keto diets due to the beautiful pathway known as gluconeogenesis.

Amino Acids in general ARE VERY important for the creation of new glucose as well as lactate, glycerol and pyruvate. Leucine and Lysine are the two ketogenic amino acids that DO NOT get used for this purpose but are used else where.

Carbs are not essential for a nice pump but they do help a great deal. If you keep your water intake up you should be fine and feel some nice pumps.

Glycine is a glucogenic amino acid so it will help supply the body with energy from glucose and i believe help induce gluconeogenesis(I could be wrong here) being that the body will realize it is in need for energy and will induce the pathway within the cytosol so it can then be used by the muscle.

Does that help any?
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Cool. It appears that we both approached this in the same manner.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Hmm when the body is depleted of glucose converts BCAA and Protein in glucose so this is interesting how Maniac works with this.

Got Glycophase ...?

9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Hmm when the body is depleted of glucose converts BCAA and Protein in glucose so this is interesting how Maniac works with this.
    well it works with the most abundant and readily available nutrient and CERTAIN amino acids can be readily converted for gluconeogenic purposes. Beta-oxidation of fatty acids can produce ATP via the creation of acetyl-CoA. The glycerol from the fatty acid can then be utilized for gluconeogenesis. If you take in enough fats the body will rely on this as an energy source. Supplementing amino acids will also spare protein from muscle breakdown and increase protein synthesis via ketogenic amino acids like luecine. This is why keto diets work.

But yes the body can produce glucose from protein but essentially as an athlete you want the body to reserve the bulk of your dietary protein for building rather then energy use. You dont want it to go down the catabolic process of energy creation(even though you want fats and carbs to do this) b/c if your body is use to doing this...it can tap into muscle protein if you not taking in enough dietary protein and we dont like this(which is why a deep cut can make you lose muscle, the body will tap into its protein reserves in the muscle). It is better to have it in a state of either using carbs or fats for energy.

Your brain runs on glucose therefore an individual will produce glucose even in a state of only taking in non-carbohydrate soucres or no carbohydrates at that. Ideally the body is designed this for times of starvation so that even though we eat only 3-6 times a day it can produce energy 24 hours a day.

Just FYI. Interesting stuff right?
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    well it works with the most abundant and readily available nutrient and CERTAIN amino acids can be readily converted for gluconeogenic purposes. Beta-oxidation of fatty acids can produce ATP via the creation of acetyl-CoA. The glycerol from the fatty acid can then be utilized for gluconeogenesis. If you take in enough fats the body will rely on this as an energy source. Supplementing amino acids will also spare protein from muscle breakdown and increase protein synthesis via ketogenic amino acids like luecine. This is why keto diets work.

But yes the body can produce glucose from protein but essentially as an athlete you want the body to reserve the bulk of your dietary protein for building rather then energy use. You dont want it to go down the catabolic process of energy creation(even though you want fats and carbs to do this) b/c if your body is use to doing this...it can tap into muscle protein if you not taking in enough dietary protein and we dont like this(which is why a deep cut can make you lose muscle, the body will tap into its protein reserves in the muscle). It is better to have it in a state of either using carbs or fats for energy.

Your brain runs on glucose therefore an individual will produce glucose even in a state of only taking in non-carbohydrate soucres or no carbohydrates at that. Ideally the body is designed this for times of starvation so that even though we eat only 3-6 times a day it can produce energy 24 hours a day.

Just FYI. Interesting stuff right?

Got Glycophase ...?

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. is anyone else an egg maniac?
    By AntonG42O in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 242
    Last Post: 04-28-2014, 03:09 AM
  2. AI Maniac
    By SweetLou321 in forum Supplements