testopro absorption

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
is it better to take testopro with or without a meal? will combining testopro with waxy maize increase its aborption?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
is it better to take testopro with or without a meal? will combining testopro with waxy maize increase its aborption?
It does not matter if it is taken with or without food. The question on the waxy maize I don't know but will try and get you a answer.:)

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
With or without a meal wont make a difference.

I see no reason to think that WMS would increase the absorption. It really has no difficulty with that because of the inclusion of quercetin and bioperine, so no need to try to increase it further.

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
I was just curious because the waxy maize by IDS claims it increases absorbency of all supplements including test boosters.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
use Healthy Fats for better absortion personally i drop down with meats NO CARBS.

TestoPRO is Legit.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a point of interest: the piperine/bioperine in TestoPRO will actually help with the absorption of other herbal products as well as phytonutrients that are consumed with it.

The same goes for Stoked!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a point of interest: the piperine/bioperine in TestoPRO will actually help with the absorption of other herbal products as well as phytonutrients that are consumed with it.

The same goes for Stoked!
Very true and the Stoked is also a great antioxidant.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup, T-Rez and quercetin are both great antioxidants.
<Yes, I know. Quercetin is in both Stoked and TestoPRO>

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup, T-Rez and quercetin are both great antioxidants.
<Yes, I know. Quercetin is in both Stoked and TestoPRO>
Stoked and TestoPRO the dreaded "Jail Stack" still have not talked DW into doing that stack. Hey Nate give that to your horny friend you will drive him mad!!!!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL. For some reason, that post just doesn't sound right to me :ntome:

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL. For some reason, that post just doesn't sound right to me :ntome:
nor does it to me either....unless complimentary 'soap on a rope' is included when you purchase said stack...? :eek13:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nor does it to me either....unless complimentary 'soap on a rope' is included when you purchase said stack...? :eek13:
The Jail Stack is a joke about how horny that stack get's you and the trouble you maybe in if you wonder into a group of hot women LOL.