RecoverPRO 2.2 LBS $29.99!!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
While Supplies Last At Nutraplanet:

RecoverPRO 2.2 LBS For $29.99!!!

Anabolic Innovations White Label Presents: RecoverPro, 4:1:1 ratio BCAA ****tail Mix

RecoverPRO is the newest and most groundbreaking BCAA recovery product on the market! White Label by Anabolic Innovations gives you a massive amount of servings and GREAT taste, for a fraction of the competitor's cost. We did this without sacrificing any quality! Very small markups and manufacturing in masses gives us a great price, so we mark it up very little and pass the savings onto you!

Amino Acids are the building blocks of protein. Protein gets digested in the stomach and intestine into individual amino acids and short chains of amino acids that are small enough to be absorbed into the bloodstream.

Branched Chain Amino Acids are a staple of any serious bodybuilder!

RecoverPro uses the new industry standard ratio of 4:1:1....this is 4 parts Leucine, 1 part isoleucine, and 1 part valine.

Use 1 serving during your workout, after your workout or before a fasted cardio session for best results, and use another throughout the day.

Easy to mix and tastes GREAT!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forgot to add this ;)

RecoverPRO Supplement Facts

Serving Size: Scoop (6.8 grams)
Servings per Container: 147

Amount Per Serving
L-Leucine - 4,000mg
L-Isoleucine - 1,000mg
L-Valine - 1,000mg

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome quality and fantastic value pick it up while you can guys and girls

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wait a minute.....the product is gone for good after this? whhhaatt?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i have an unopened jug, but i might as well pick up a few more....any reason....i've been waiting for different flavors....i might cry

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
I hope there is a new product coming out??? This stuff is great

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hope there is a new product coming out??? This stuff is great
I hope so too=)

Recoverpro has helped my muscles so much! Get in on this guys I remember at one time and it still may over at bodybuilding .com it costs 52 $$

acorcoran27

Awards
how come its 39.99 now? I was just about to order some...what the hell?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm. NP will have to comment as they set the prices, not AI. It was on sale for TWO weeks at a great price. I guess we can always hope for another sale.

This is still pretty cheap, even at this price though. RecoverPRO is 2.2 lbs which is one kilo. That makes this price still as cheap or cheaper than most kilos of bulk BCAAs and I doubt many of those will contain the Leucine content of RecoverPRO (and obviously aren't flavored).

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am still trying to get a answer of some type. I was under the impression that these were $29.99 while supplies lasted. Stxnas is right we don't set the price but I am still looking into it.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sometimes "While Supplies Last" means that there are XXX number of tubs set aside for the sale. Once that number has been sold, that's the end of the sale.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sometimes "While Supplies Last" means that there are XXX number of tubs set aside for the sale. Once that number has been sold, that's the end of the sale.
Should have some type of answer on this tomorrow sometime.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet. Fingers crossed for another sale for those who missed the first one...I won't hold my breath though, lol :D