Questions for AI reps - PCT And in-between cycle bridge?

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, I think most of you have either already stopped by my ongoing log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/154168-fat-phat-my.html

or I may have invited you too, but you may remember that I have been threatening to run an AI stack, well it turns out that I only have one bottle of LG's formadrol left for PCT following an 8 week Natadrol run, so thinking that perhaps rather than buying another bottle of formD, I would maybe select some AI products?

So thinking is natural Test boost/estrogen reduction to extend PCT out and also run a nice clean mini cycle, thinking Test/Stoked/HGHPro for about 4 weeks or SWOLE, but you seem to have so many great products and I fancy giving them a go - I can't decide?!?

My goal remains cut and lose fat.. Open to suggestions guys

My next scheduled cycle would be 8 weeks out would be USP based (I already have it sitting in the cupboard PM/recreate/pslin/asteroid stack)

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
assuming your goals, glycobol takes the cake with testo/stoked

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would also consider Glycobol as one of the products that you use if you're planning on losing more fat.

A lot of guys have reported that HGHpro has helped them to lean out as well.

I've leaned out while using Stoked, but it makes me really hungry ALL THE TIME. I had to eat a lot of leafy and cruciferous vegetable along with plenty of fiber supps in order to feel full. I prefer Stoked/POST Cycle Support for pct some sort of bulking.

If I were to choose three products out of the four that you've mentioned, I think I would go with Glycobol + TestoPRO, and HGHpro. This is just from my personal experiences though.

FWIIW, when I leaned out while using Stoked, I was running a stack. It was a Nutrient Repartioner + Stoked + a Cort Blocker

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
It was a Nutrient Repartioner + Stoked + a Cort Blocker
Mate do u guys make a cort blocker? If not, thanks for the advice and I'll do some research...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, AI does not make a cort blocker.

Are you familiar with cortisol blockers?

IE Anabolic Xtreme Lean FX , Driven Sports Lean Xtreme, IBE X-Lean, Primordial Performance EndoAmp Max, SNS Reduce XT, CEL Suppress-C, etc ;)

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
No, AI does not make a cort blocker.

Are you familiar with cortisol blockers?

IE Anabolic Xtreme Lean FX , Driven Sports Lean Xtreme, IBE X-Lean, Primordial Performance EndoAmp Max, SNS Reduce XT, CEL Suppress-C, etc ;)
Did some research yesterday, I'm "leaning" towards DS lean Extreme...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't really go wrong with any of those, IMO. I'd probably pick a favorite or whichever I could get for the best overall price per day to run it properly.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Can't really go wrong with any of those, IMO. I'd probably pick a favorite or whichever I could get for the best overall price per day to run it properly.
cool! I'm thinking of doing a 30 day run of the following...

DS Lean Xtreme
SWOLE Stack
HGH Pro
Life Support

along a tapered protocol of FormaD over 21 days...

any views on Protocols? or just as directed, which seems to be 2 am 2 pm for most EXCEPT HGHPro which is 4 pre bed

have read a variety of views on Lean X protocols, a lot of people seem to be using them 2 on waking and then 2 post WO?!? any views?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're correct about the dosing of the AI products.

As far as cortisol is concerned, keep in mind that it peaks in the early morning and then again around noon or so. You might want to vary your LX dosing dependent on whether or not it's a workout day. I haven't used a cort blocker in a while, but I want to say that I always used mine before heading to the gym on workout days.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
You're correct about the dosing of the AI products.

As far as cortisol is concerned, keep in mind that it peaks in the early morning and then again around noon or so. You might want to vary your LX dosing dependent on whether or not it's a workout day. I haven't used a cort blocker in a while, but I want to say that I always used mine before heading to the gym on workout days.
I generally workout around 6.30am (weekdays 2-3 days per week) and then around 8.00am on weekends.... so on waking probably covers both workout and non-workout days.. pm dose will be interesting, I train martial arts evenings during week (2 days) which may or may not be workout days as well... so i think when doing TKD in evening, i'll save the PM dose for then.

Thanks for your continued support and interest, much appreciated!

G

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depending on how many you take per dose, you could consider splitting up one of the doses. IE instead of taking two capsules at any one given point, just take one at that time and then the other later.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
perfect! sounds like a plan man.... cheers :fing02:

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Depending on how many you take per dose, you could consider splitting up one of the doses. IE instead of taking two capsules at any one given point, just take one at that time and then the other later.
STXNAS - just ordered SWOLE/LIFE S/HGHPRO and Lean X - last day of NataD today, FormaD tomorrow, will start the "new" stack on 1st September to keep it a nice "clean" 30 days running... I will post link to main log here for anyone who wants to follow when I start, and perhaps you could PM other AI reps who you think might be interested in following my continued progress?

G

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
STXNAS - just ordered SWOLE/LIFE S/HGHPRO and Lean X - last day of NataD today, FormaD tomorrow, will start the "new" stack on 1st September to keep it a nice "clean" 30 days running... I will post link to main log here for anyone who wants to follow when I start, and perhaps you could PM other AI reps who you think might be interested in following my continued progress?

G
Yes please post a link so we can follow along.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don is on it today. I didn't even PM him!

His Spidey sense must have been tingling!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don is on it today. I didn't even PM him!

His Spidey sense must have been tingling!

Are you e-stalking me? There are no pills for that but I hear those Florida prisons are a biatch. Really brutal in the summer LMAO!!!!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pills for what? Are you seeing things? :toofunny:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look at your post when you quoted me :think:

I can't edit your posts...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One thing that you may want to try with HGHPro is to split the dosing into 2/2 with pre-WO and before bed. Naturally, you'll want some sort of stim with the HGHPro to offset any potential lethargy and/or grogginess (2 caps of Motivate do the trick).

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't tried this yet. How do you suggest one handles the nutrient timing for pre-wo if dosing in this manner?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't tried this yet. How do you suggest one handles the nutrient timing for pre-wo if dosing in this manner?
Lately, I've been doing a micellar casein/egg protein shake with some almonds about 90 minutes prior to training and then the HGHPro at ~30 minutes prior to training.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What differences have you seen trying the HGHpro pre-w/o? Recovery and endurance?

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Products have arrived fellas, so the 1st is d-day! Also my UK supp supplier chucked in a fairly large freebie (about 400g) of AI BCAA 7000 in orange... Hadn't heard of this before, any good?

Also a lot of you will have seen the new PES product being launched at a great price on NP, so probably going to pick some up, any benefit in running along side what we've built here OR overkill and leave for later?